VA Gun Trader Menu
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale: Remington 700 SPS Tactical 308 Magpul by J3DiKNT @ 32 minutes 53 seconds ago

+
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
+
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: processed/tumbled 9mm brass by GLN305 @ 34 minutes 16 seconds ago

PEW
Holsters
Jump to new posts Re: Backwoods leather holster for XD4'' or similar by GLN305 @ 34 minutes 22 seconds ago

PEW
Holsters
Jump to new posts Re: Backwoods leather 1911 paddle-style holster by GLN305 @ 34 minutes 25 seconds ago

PEW
Accessories - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Noveske VIS 2A upper by Bcmgunfighter @ Today at 01:01 AM

AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: WTS/WTT Complete Noveske Lower by dudeman @ Today at 12:48 AM

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: Kel-Tec PLR-16 by be5 @ Today at 12:40 AM

btt
Slickguns.com
Jump to new posts Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Digital Scale - $19.99 by Slickguns @ Today at 12:26 AM

Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Digital Scale - $19.99 https://www.slickguns.com/product/frankford-arsenal-ds-750-digital-scale-1999
How to LIST a gun for sale
Jump to new posts Re: How to list and item by BryanTheobald @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

For trade only glock 17 with accessories
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Cz 452 trainner new FS/trade by dpk757 @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Bump
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: H&R Pardener Protector 12ga by 450racer1 @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Price drop
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 597 22lr BULL barrel for sale by 450racer1 @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Price drop
Trading items that have MORE than $200 value
Jump to new posts Re: Antiques in Mathews by mequirky @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

TTT
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
bump
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Ithaca Mag 10 by Tugboat @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Bump
Shotgun/Rifle combos -- VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Savage 24J- Deluxe by Tugboat @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Win. 94 in .32 Special by Tugboat @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Sale price: $630. RockRiver Arms R3 Competition Upper. *** No BCG *** Cryogenically treated 18" fluted SS bbl. 1:8 twist, Wylde (shoots .223 and 5.56), free float handguard. 1/2" MOA with match ammo. 1.25" MOA with average commercial a
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts S&W 34-1 nickel snubnose .22LR with original box by cornfed @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

I have a very nice nickel S&W 34-1 snubnose with the 2 inch barrel. It is a .22LR and comes with the original box, cleaning supplies and paperwork. I am asking $850. Take a look at my other two ads. I bought an expensive toy so the wife is making
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Sig P320 Compact FDE -Like New by cemayes91 @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Bump
Optics - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB/WTT for Vortex Venom by VMI_10 @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Bunp
Trading items that have MORE than $200 value
Jump to new posts Re: WTS 1991 Kawsaki Zephyr 750 by VMI_10 @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT Sig P938 TALO Edition (Army Green) by cemayes91 @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: WTS DPMS LR308B (AR10) by VMI_10 @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Bump
Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 ... 110 111 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

It's Christmas time and you can support VAGT by clicking on this link and shopping at amazon. Thank you!

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

******This show has been canceled*****RICHMOND GUN SHOW - January 21-22
I'll have 2 tables for members to use at the RIR gun show. Use the tables to sell your guns, ammo, accessories, etc.
Come in the MAIN building, SECOND isle on the LEFT.

*******This show has been cancelled.*******

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )