VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FT: Glock 19 Gen 4 (with night sights) by Auston @ 44 minutes 59 seconds ago

I am trying to trade my Glock 19 Gen 4. It has factory night sights and is in perfect condition. I've only put about 50 rounds through it and cleaned it immediately afterwards. No issues, just looking for something different. It comes with the fa
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS: g17 gen 2 w/ HD night sights $400 by trio @ Today at 12:56 AM

Title pretty much tells the story. It's a gen 2 g17 with a fair amount of slide wear, but it's the old tennifer finish, so it's just greyed from wear, the metal and all is intact It has new Trijicon HD night sights on it I replaced the trigger sho
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: by BigGuy @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Bump
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: Wts/Wtt. BCM KMR MIDLENGTH GAS SYSTEM( not kmr-a) 8703356830 by Jeff_smallmon @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FT: Remington Sportsmaster 512 by 2mbs @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Up
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts wts Remington 1100 20ga left hand by kccallstar @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Very rare and hard to find. About 95%+ Condition. 26in vent rib skeet barrel. $1200
Reloading
Jump to new posts WTT Sierra 220 gr BTHP Match Kings for 230 gr. Bergers by Cash is King @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

I am happy to keep these (540+), but would like to try the Bergers.
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: NEW .45-70 brass by Cash is King @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Bump
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Sell or Trade - .375 bullets @ 270 grain RN by Cash is King @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
BUMP
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FNH FNS 9 compact FDE by Tidewater757 @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Cool offers so far, just nothing on my want list.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Swift 2-7x40 rifle scope with rings. by COUNTRY @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

To the Top
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 100 rounds Prvi Partisan 174gr .303 British by timVA @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Bump
Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Jump to new posts Re: WTT/S G27 mags for G17/22 mags by wbtrunx @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Bump
Tactical
Jump to new posts Usmc eagle industries plate carrier by Marcus23 @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

This is a issued usmc plate carrier specifically the eagle industries spc model size large. I wear a medium and it fits me fine. Comes with all acessories including a medium cummerbund. Has soft armor sewin into the plate carrier for ballistic protec
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts For Sale: Ruger SP101 in .327 Fed. Mag. - $525 by Be14 @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

I have an excellent condition Ruger SP101 in .327 Fed Mag for sale from my private collection. Round round is very low. I think I have a box or two of ammo to go with it. Not sure if I have the box anymore. Shoots great. Buyer to show VADL and CCP
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Aimpoint CompM2 4moa by NodnarB @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Ttt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FT SIG SAUER 1911 .45ACP ULTRA COMPACT by bowyer33 @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Bump Bump
Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Jump to new posts Glock 26 mags by CheroHunt @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

I have 2 Glock 26 mags and a Glock box I'll throw in if you want it. Someone left them in our rental house at the lake. I looked around to see if maybe the gun was there too but, no luck. Anyway, I'll trade them for G19, G17, G21, or G36 mags. AK,
Jump to new posts Re: Russian SKS all matching by BrianD1990 @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Bump
Tactical
Jump to new posts Quality Assorted Flashlights by Serenity18A @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

More to be added shortly with pictures. (used) Leupold MX 200 $180 cash or $270 (new) Keltec CL43 $130 cash or $140
Shooting the bull
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 870 Tac-14 by Bugzy @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Cooler things have happened in Huntsville Alabama. That's an old stomping ground for me. Did you know that "Space Balls" were designed and developed there. Thanks for the heads up Bob.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
bump
bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
bump
Page 1 of 107 1 2 3 ... 106 107 >