VA Gun Trader Menu
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts remington 25, 32wcf(32-20) for sale $800obo by 9mmchallenger @ 57 seconds ago

have what seems to be a rare Remington 25 pump action in 32wcf(32-20) in good condition for its age, has slight surface rust, bluing fading, bore seems to be in good shape, 1 noticeable scuff on wood stock, not sure of function, action seems to be ok
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS Yugo M48 8mm Mauser by jr45 @ 2 minutes 20 seconds ago

Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FS/FT: SMITH & WESSON M&P 9 CORE W/RMR AND THREADED BARREL by thesug28 @ 3 minutes 4 seconds ago

For Sale: M&P 9mm CORE 4.25 (Standard Barrel) with Suppressor Sights (1) Factory Threaded Barrel (1) Trijicon RMR 6.5 MOA (Adjustable, original hard case included) (3) Factory 17 Round Magazines (3) Backstraps (3) Mounting Plates for optics (1)
Outdoor sporting equipment and accessories
Jump to new posts WTS/WTT Osprey Exos 58 Ultra-Lightweight Backpack by REB @ 8 minutes 5 seconds ago

The Osprey Exos 58 is an awesome Ultra-lightweight internal frame backpack! Specs: Condition: Used but Like New Gear Capacity: 58 Liters (3,539 Cubic Inches) Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz. Fits Torso Length: 18" - 21" Fits Waist/Hip Size: 30&qu
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Lynchburg Glock 27 G27 With Adjustable Sights by sendarope @ 8 minutes 28 seconds ago

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS S&W 66-1 4" 357mag $600 by nvcdl @ 13 minutes 50 seconds ago

Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts For Sale: Dan Wesson CBOB Like New $1400.00 by WilsonGuy @ 14 minutes 30 seconds ago

I will post pictures of My Gun Later. http://danwessonfirearms.com/product/commander-classic-bobtail/
Accessories
Jump to new posts Surefire X300-A FS...Nova by 1911guy @ 18 minutes 39 seconds ago

Looking to sell an extra weapon light im not using surefire x300 ultra-a model no scratches in excellent condition local sale for 150.00 firm keep the low balls to yourself.Pm me for any questions thanks for looking .
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Taurus "Judge" Public Defender by BigBear @ 20 minutes 40 seconds ago

2" barrel, bobbed hammer, fiber optic sight Includes: holster, boot grip, case & ammo. Excellent Condition & Great Shooting! $450 The Public Defender, with its smaller fr...litarian Judge.
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger No.1V in 223 by dmccorki @ 20 minutes 59 seconds ago

holiday bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts japanese tower flint lock pistol - $100 by 9mmchallenger @ 22 minutes 14 seconds ago

selling for a friend, was his grandfathers, best I can tell its a Japanese tower flint lock pistol. don't have any real info on it, don't know if fireable or etc. needs a little love. something different for collection. hamer will cock back and relea
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: Larue Build by chevyguy2012 @ 31 minutes 56 seconds ago

bump
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Sig Mpx arm brace $175 by Ozeems @ 32 minutes 39 seconds ago

Bump
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Just a whole ton of ak stuff, just look and see by YounGun @ 37 minutes 46 seconds ago

Bump!
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Custom Glock 19 Gen 4 by MstrScott @ 37 minutes 51 seconds ago

Glock 19 Gen 4 ZEV trigger kit Trijicon sights Double undercut Grip reduction (1911 style) Added beaver tail Cerakote (urban grey) Silicone carbide grip $1500 is what it cost me. I'm open to offers and trades. Pics are too big to upload
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: TC Thompson Centre Contender g2 pistol 30/30 win 14" by YounGun @ 38 minutes 24 seconds ago

Bump
Tactical
Jump to new posts Re: SAPI Enhanced Side Plate 7.62 APM2 Protection Armor by YounGun @ 39 minutes 31 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: WTT CSA VZ-58 Tactical by TTS @ 40 minutes 52 seconds ago

Bump $1,000 cash with no ammo and no extra muzzle brakes (will come with the stock muzzle brake)
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Taurus PT 738 by Cougardave @ 40 minutes 55 seconds ago

bump
Jump to new posts Re: AR Pistol w/ Shockwave Brace & 10.5" Barrel by njo @ 41 minutes 34 seconds ago

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT 1908 Colt Vest Pocket Hammerless by a_s @ 43 minutes 55 seconds ago

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ed Brown for trade by a_s @ 44 minutes 8 seconds ago

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Kimber Gold Match 2 w/CT grips - $1200 by a_s @ 44 minutes 23 seconds ago

bump
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 480 Rnds of Freedom Munitions 308 - $300 by a_s @ 44 minutes 42 seconds ago

Bump
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

It's Christmas time and you can support VAGT by clicking on this link and shopping at amazon. Thank you!

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

******This show has been canceled*****RICHMOND GUN SHOW - January 21-22
I'll have 2 tables for members to use at the RIR gun show. Use the tables to sell your guns, ammo, accessories, etc.
Come in the MAIN building, SECOND isle on the LEFT.

*******This show has been cancelled.*******

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )