VA Gun Trader Menu

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Shooting the bull
Jump to new posts Re: 320,000,000 or so......... by dustydog @ 1 minute 45 seconds ago

Well cash,guess that sorta sums it up from you! Should have known,got the scalps of three engineers hanging from my belt,guess the word has gotten out in that narrow little community!
Ammo
Jump to new posts 7.62x39 123gr FMJ Range Packs by dood32g @ 2 minutes 56 seconds ago

Two 180-round Range Packs of Red Army Standard 7.62x39 123gr FMJ ammo. Manufactured in Romania, this ammo features a fully lacquered steel case with sealed projectile and primer. Total of 360 rounds. $80
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts M91/30 Mosin Nagant 1934 Hex Receiver plus bayonet and cleaning kit by BravoSector1 @ 10 minutes 49 seconds ago

I have a beautiful 1934 Hex receiver M91/30 Mosin Nagant, all matching, that was purchased from AIM surplus in 2005. Bore is bright with strong rifling and rifle will include sling, bayonet and cleaning kit. VA Guns limits the number of photos that
Shooting the bull
Jump to new posts Re: Guy trying to trade me a 8mm mauser for my by olerebjr @ 16 minutes 10 seconds ago

Condition,Clear date, condition,Nazi markings,condition, all matching serial numbers, condition... oh yea did i mention condition, that is just to name a couple of things. Good luck.
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a sig p938 or other high end pocket pistol by Mattcblind @ 19 minutes 37 seconds ago

I have a basically new 238
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB SIG P225A1 by CJC33 @ 26 minutes 1 second ago

Bump
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage 10 gauge 2 7/8 shotgun shells. by 376craig @ 28 minutes 24 seconds ago

bump
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
Jump to new posts Re: lordknows by BobVA @ 28 minutes 49 seconds ago

PM sent to lordknows encouraging him to respond. Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: AK polymer stock by md02geist @ 29 minutes 9 seconds ago

Bump.
RoadWarrior Road to Recovery
Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: M91/30 Mosin Nagant Sniper - $1,100 by BravoSector1 @ 31 minutes 50 seconds ago

BTT
RoadWarrior Road to Recovery
Jump to new posts Re: Choot, choot and choot some more by BobVA @ 36 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BobVA**** Notice to bidders.**** Please note that Leonard has decided to collect and deliver funds from his auctions independent of the processes and procedures published for the conduct of these auctions. As a result, I will
Accessories - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Wilcox Industries EOTech riser Flip Mount kit TAN by kwilkin @ 48 minutes 40 seconds ago

Bumpage
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS: MSAR STG-556 (AUG Clone) by akgraham @ Today at 03:41 PM

You can make an offer!
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS: FMAP FAL (Pre-Ban) by akgraham @ Today at 03:41 PM

I am open to offers!
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: RIFLE BULLETS FOR SALE by gunsmith7 @ Today at 03:37 PM

btt
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: BERGER RIFLE BULLETS FOR SALE by gunsmith7 @ Today at 03:37 PM

btt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Ruger Match Champion by MP3Mogul @ Today at 03:31 PM

For sale is my Ruger Match Champion. This is just the one pistol that sits in the safe and I do not shoot. It is extremely accurate, I just don't shoot it. I hope that someone else will be able to use it. FTF in the Roanoke Valley area. Price is
Holsters
b
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Eotech HHS 1 combo (xps3-4 and g33) for trade by 1911noob @ Today at 03:28 PM

Looking for a Glock 17 or 19 with some jewelry
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Palmetto State Armory 16" carbine length nitride upper 1:7 twist 5.56/.223 A2 Detachable carry handle rear sight PSA Full Auto BCG & Charging handle Price: $265.00 complete or $190.00 without BCG, Charging handle, & A2 carry handle Open
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bump.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD 40 S&W w/ TRUGLO TFO SITES, CUSTOM STIPPLING and MORE! - S&W M&P SHIELD 40 S&W w/ TRUGLO TFO SITES and CUSTOM STIPPLING - All factory Paperwork included and original box - Original 3-dot sites includ
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 ... 28 29 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

NEW Richmond GUN SHOW - March 25-26, 2 tables for members
The gun show is no longer at the Richmond International Raceway. It will now be held on Midlothian Turnpike in an old KMART building which is just off Chippenham Pkwy, behind where Red Lobster use to be.

I have two tables there for members to use to sell their guns, ammo, and accessories.

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )