VA Gun Trader Menu
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: 10.5" ar pistol by riptide @ 5 minutes 18 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: DPMS 5.56 ar by riptide @ 5 minutes 43 seconds ago

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: CZ 75b Cold War Ed by HDST @ 8 minutes 35 seconds ago

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: CZ SP 01 by HDST @ 9 minutes 4 seconds ago

Bump
New American Arms
Jump to new posts Re: NFA TRUST PACKAGE DEAL by Hksmith @ 9 minutes 6 seconds ago

Stop by to see us and talk about how to buy NFA items.
Class 3 discussion
Jump to new posts Re: selling multiple SBR's by Halligan @ 15 minutes 10 seconds ago

You have a few options... 1. You contact the ATF and have them remove them from the NFA. You of course have to remove what makes them a SBR (Barrel/Stock/Whatever). Snochy Boochy you have non NFA item again. You obviously have lost your $200. A
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts SIG 938 nightmare by John12 @ 16 minutes 17 seconds ago

Up for sale is a Sig 938 nightmare. Gun is in great shape, less than 500 rounds down the pipe. Has 2 extended round magazines and two master OWB holsters if wanted. $600 OBRO
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts For Sale - IAC 97 12 Ga 20 inch barrel - like new in box - $475.00 by flyingjack @ 16 minutes 46 seconds ago

For Sale - a Like New in the Box IAC 97 12 ga with a 20 inch barrel. This is the Norinco clone of the Winchester Model of 1897 pump shotgun. This shotgun has had an Action Job done by Jim Peoble (AKA Johnny Meadows) of Camp Verde Gun and Repair. I
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB. 44 Magnum by Max1out @ 17 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: granddaddio I have a Ruger Super Red hawk w/7 1/2" barrel, pm for pics at 540-223-2686 I have a 7 1/2 RedHawk was looking for something different to go with it
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted- H&R 904 22lr Revolver by BRASF0311 @ 19 minutes 44 seconds ago

^
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS Mauser 8mm by Casull @ 37 minutes 15 seconds ago

Bump.
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 8mm Mauser ammo FS by Casull @ 37 minutes 37 seconds ago

Bump.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: USFA Birdshead 45 Colt by SteveThePirate @ 43 minutes 54 seconds ago

Bump
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Pelican 1690 (big!), ACU rolling bag, Oakley SI computer bag by SteveThePirate @ 44 minutes 7 seconds ago

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bump
Tactical
Jump to new posts Re: ECWS Gen3 Parka, Gray, Medium-Regular by SteveThePirate @ 44 minutes 28 seconds ago

Bump
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 223 Federal Fusion MSR 62gr by SteveThePirate @ 44 minutes 44 seconds ago

Bump
Accessories
Jump to new posts Pelican 1700 Rifle Case NEW! by Woadyson @ 44 minutes 55 seconds ago

Would like to sell or trade a NEW 1700 Pelican Rifle Case. Asking $170. The foam is new and uncut. I can add pics later or can text them to you if interested. Please text 4344093523 if interested. Trades: Red dot (SIG Romeo series) Vortex Scope ( V
Tactical
Jump to new posts Re: Vertx Gunfighter shirt and Pants - Kryptek pattern by SteveThePirate @ 44 minutes 56 seconds ago

Bump
Tactical
Jump to new posts Re: 5.11 Tactical Kilt by SteveThePirate @ 45 minutes 9 seconds ago

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Excellent Mosin with Archangel stock by Hey its me @ 45 minutes 28 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: WTT AR-57 by Hey its me @ 45 minutes 41 seconds ago

Bump
Questions for the Gunsmith
Jump to new posts Re: Need recommendation(s) for a gunsmith in NOVA by g-shooter @ 49 minutes 29 seconds ago

Better money to sell yours and buy what you want. Are you looking for a heavy barrel .243?
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Sig P227 45ACP by FFMedic @ Today at 03:44 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Sig P226 9mm and 40 by FFMedic @ Today at 03:43 PM

Bump
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 ... 26 27 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

It's Christmas time and you can support VAGT by clicking on this link and shopping at amazon. Thank you!

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

******This show has been canceled*****RICHMOND GUN SHOW - January 21-22
I'll have 2 tables for members to use at the RIR gun show. Use the tables to sell your guns, ammo, accessories, etc.
Come in the MAIN building, SECOND isle on the LEFT.

*******This show has been cancelled.*******

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )