VA Gun Trader Menu
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: AR mags n ammo by sousana @ 1 minute 58 seconds ago

bumpsterlicious
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Sig P229r .357 sig by sousana @ 2 minutes 29 seconds ago

Bump digity
Primitive weapons
Jump to new posts Re: RWS Diana Model 34P .22 cal. air rifle with scope - brand new by Jim_Andresakes @ 2 minutes 51 seconds ago

update
Accessories - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTB HK416/417/generic diopter sights by tsolguns @ 6 minutes 16 seconds ago

Looking for a set of this style sights: Genuine HK416/MR556/MR223, HK417/MR762, and Rober RTG generics are all fine. The drum doesn't matter to me as long as the front sight and rear base are genuine. No Walther .22 or airsoft sights, please.
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Winchester 94AE, 44 MAG, Trapper $775 by bacon,boy @ 6 minutes 35 seconds ago

Up Up
Optics - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTB HK416/417/generic diopter sights by tsolguns @ 6 minutes 53 seconds ago

Looking for a set of this style sights: Genuine HK416/MR556/MR223, HK417/MR762, and Rober RTG generics are all fine. The drum doesn't matter to me as long as the front sight and rear base are genuine. No Walther .22 or airsoft sights, please.
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT Spikes Tactical ST-15 w/ MOE extras $950 by JHJ @ 11 minutes 4 seconds ago

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: ~~VERY RARE MKI DESERT EAGLE~~ by Bullseye1 @ 14 minutes 26 seconds ago

Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: --->>>>>>SMITH&WESSON MASTERPIECE 17-4<<<<<--------------- by Bullseye1 @ 15 minutes 29 seconds ago

Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: ~~~CIRCUIT JUDGE-- .45LC/ .410 GUAGE~~~ by Bullseye1 @ 15 minutes 55 seconds ago

Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: ~~NEW MODEL BLACKHAWK .30 CARBINE~~ by Bullseye1 @ 16 minutes 14 seconds ago

Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: ~~S & W MODEL 586---.357 MAGNUM--BEAUTIFUL~~ by Bullseye1 @ 16 minutes 33 seconds ago

Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: ~~SUPER NEW MODEL BLACKHAWK .45 LONG COLT STAINLESS~~ by Bullseye1 @ 16 minutes 57 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Chinese pre-ban underfolder clone (MAK-90 conversion) by burkeman @ 17 minutes 27 seconds ago

bump
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Remington 1100LW 20 Gauge by Colonfree @ 19 minutes 22 seconds ago

:
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: RUGER AMERICAN .243 UNFIRED WITH EXTRAS ($350) by Reloadingguy @ 22 minutes 7 seconds ago

TTT
Jump to new posts WTS: LNIB POF-USA P308 with NP3 Finish --$1850/OBRO by tgwhite @ 23 minutes 39 seconds ago

I have for sale a like new POF-USA Gen 4 P308 .308/7.62mm rifle with the NP3 finish. This is a relisting because the prospective buyer decided not to buy it. I have fired this weapon only once putting about 50 rounds down range. The barrel is 14.5
Jump to new posts Re: F/S: 10.5in 5.56 Barrel by dkamp @ 26 minutes 35 seconds ago

Bump!
Bunp
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT/WTS: Taurus 24/7 Pro compact DS .40 package by BB63 @ 33 minutes 9 seconds ago

A no show bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
still available
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Para ordnance black ops 1911 by Cumminspower @ 39 minutes 17 seconds ago

Last bump. I can get 725 at local gun store. Last chance.
Ammo
Jump to new posts 464 rounds of 7.62 x 25 Russian surplus ammo by armydadof2 @ 41 minutes 31 seconds ago

I have 464 rounds of Surplus ammo, not shooting this anymore. Russian made from the fifties. $120.00 or best offer
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Colt Wiley Clap CCO 1911 w/ Upgrades - 1200.00 by Skelt11 @ 41 minutes 50 seconds ago

Bump
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 ... 29 30 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

It's Christmas time and you can support VAGT by clicking on this link and shopping at amazon. Thank you!

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

NEW Richmond GUN SHOW - March 25-26, 2 tables for members
The gun show is no longer at the Richmond International Raceway. It will now be held on Midlothian Turnpike in an old KMART building which is just off Chippenham Pkwy, behind where Red Lobster use to be.

I have two tables there for members to use to sell their guns, ammo, and accessories.

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )