VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Customized Hi Power Clone (Photos added) by army4763 @ 17 minutes 48 seconds ago

Bump
Accessories
Jump to new posts Crimson Trace Grips Beretta M9 / 92 / 96 CTC New $150 LG-302 by snyder661 @ 22 minutes 16 seconds ago

As the title says. LG-302. Must meet in Carrollton, Smithfield or anywhere along Mercury Blvd during the week. Text for pictures if needed. 501-303-0763
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts S&W 31-1 or any S&W long by 28gauge @ 36 minutes 9 seconds ago

At least 3" barrel.
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Weatherby Athena D'Italia SxS 12ga. by bwaybuilder @ 44 minutes 27 seconds ago

bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger Gunsite Scout rifle. .308 win (for sale) by puckett804 @ 53 minutes 37 seconds ago

Up.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
This was my carry gun, but I moved on from it. I am not interested in parting anything out...being sold as a complete package. What you see is what you get, aside from the rounds in the magazine. Pistol: Frame has been stippled, finger grooves re
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Sig Sauer P245 .45 ACP NIB by gm2006 @ Today at 06:14 PM

This is a brand new Sig Sauer P245. This pistol was made in Germany in 1998. The P245 is made with the earlier, desirable, folded steel slide. This pistol comes with 2 magazines, plastic case, and all original documentation, including test target. Ea
Ammo - want to buy
Here is what I have (bear with me): Standard ammo can full to the rim with Tulammo 123g FMJ, when I emptied them into the can I remember that it was just under 1000 rounds. 900 something. Another can completely full with Tulammo HPs (can't remembe
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Sig Sauer M11A1 price reduced by Tpav @ Today at 06:10 PM

To the top!
Primitive weapons
Jump to new posts Re: Horton legend crossbow $275 by double six @ Today at 06:06 PM

ttt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS G17 Gen 4 with upgrades by doss3 @ Today at 06:05 PM

B
Accessories
Jump to new posts Rem 700 VLS Stocks. by JTK @ Today at 06:05 PM

i have two of these first generation laminated varmint stocks with ebony fore end. One is unaltered from the factory except for some very light sanding in the barrel channel. The other has been professionally bedded with pillars. Both are in like new
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS sig 2022 by chahn @ Today at 05:55 PM

One more, $400 is without the holster
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: 260 Remington brass and bullets 58ct by jr45 @ Today at 05:55 PM

Up
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: 6mm Remington brass 18ct by jr45 @ Today at 05:54 PM

Up
Ammo
Jump to new posts 45 Long Colt by sousana @ Today at 05:54 PM

I've the following: 1. Armscorp 255gr cowboy load 50rds $37 retail. 2. HSM 200gr rnfp cowboy 50rds $30 retail. 3. Ultramax 250gr rnfp cowboy 50rds $44 retail. $75 in Hampton Trades: Sig P226 oem or mec-gar hi caps
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: WTS 280 remington componets by jr45 @ Today at 05:54 PM

Up
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Remington Model 33 .22 Rifle by gm2006 @ Today at 05:53 PM

Remington Model 33 bolt action rifle chambered for 22 short, long or long rifle. Excellent condition, clean, good bore. Very good blue finish. Very few, minor, cosmetic handling marks. No cracks. Good smooth action. This gun shoots well. Very accura
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT smith and Wesson 500 61/2 inch barrell by Dirtyharry4478 @ Today at 05:48 PM

Bump
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts CMMG MK3 CBR AR-10 308 by IronMan @ Today at 05:44 PM

I'm looking to sale my CMMG AR10 and asking $1,500. This is their high-end model and just came back from their shop with upgraded handguard and Bolt Carrier Group. I will also throw in a 3-9x40 Bushnell Bone Collector scope. Comes with one 15 roun
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: HK UTL MK II Light by UCDrewICU @ Today at 05:43 PM

btt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT: HK USP 45 V1 and HK UTL Light by UCDrewICU @ Today at 05:43 PM

btt
Outdoor sporting equipment and accessories
Jump to new posts Stihl br400 back pack leaf blower by stockram @ Today at 05:42 PM

Stihl br400 leaf blower. In very good shape. Kept inside. I'm selling this for a older couple so no trades but will take cash offers. Asking 225.00. Will have to be picked up close to me unless I happen to be headed to town.
Optics
Price Drop to 700.00 this is deal.....
Optics
bump
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >