VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Beretta A300 12ga SemiAuto Wood Like New For Trade by preacherman @ 3 minutes 36 seconds ago

Mint condition; comes with factory chokes and extra chokes and soft case. Beautiful wood. $840 for everything new from Dicks. What do you have?
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Browning T Bolt Micro Midas with Leupold rimfire scope / for trade by nocturnalnature @ 5 minutes 15 seconds ago

Browning T Bolt 22LR Micro Midas Walnut/Blued and in immaculate condition. Purchased new by me and comes with factory box, one magazine, DNZ Gamereaper scope mount, and all factory paperwork. Currently wears a Leupold 2-7 rimfire scope mounted which
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Thompson Center Encore by DKurtz @ 15 minutes 58 seconds ago

bump
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 rounds of 9mm and 556 for sale - all brass by jrocksinc @ 22 minutes 30 seconds ago

Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 rounds of lake city m118lr .308 ***$800*** by jrocksinc @ 22 minutes 41 seconds ago

AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: 2 sigs for sale - 556r and M400 by jrocksinc @ 22 minutes 52 seconds ago

Trading items that have MORE than $200 value
Jump to new posts Hvac gauges, I have a set of imperial Imanifold by 19Kilo @ 33 minutes 59 seconds ago

Looking for firearm related items make offers, I just don't use them much. Can send pics apon request.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Sig P320 full size by Bikeguy91 @ 34 minutes 50 seconds ago

Ttt
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 870 express mag home defense by Bikeguy91 @ 35 minutes 3 seconds ago

Ttt
Primitive weapons
Mathews LX Solocam 70 lb adjustable lb draw, adjustable draw length- currently at 28 1/2 Quiet bow but fast and easy to draw Newer strings, TruGlo single slider pin sight, whisker biscuit rest, stabilizer Comes with hard case with whitetail design
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: Kriss vector pistol f/t by kapon @ 39 minutes 16 seconds ago

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS: RUGER LCRX 38 Special +P by Grettman @ 43 minutes 13 seconds ago

Weapon is in great shape. Fires perfectly and I never had a problem going through about 200 rounds. $350 firm. No trades.
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Sbe2 for trade by 1deerslayer @ 43 minutes 30 seconds ago

Up top
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Remington 870 Tactical!!! New..Never Shot by Browning man @ 48 minutes 21 seconds ago

New..Never shot Remington 870 Tactical 12ga shotgun. This is the original stock that came with the gun . I added a Mesa shell holder with rail. Very light $400...If interested give me a shout. 804-337-8559 Mark
Bump
Jump to new posts Re: FS: FORD 8N TRACTOR - $3000 by Gnome @ 55 minutes 10 seconds ago

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Wts Remington model 504 22 bolt action by Daltosl @ Today at 06:14 AM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Official Police MKIII by Daltosl @ Today at 06:14 AM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Official Police by Daltosl @ Today at 06:13 AM

Bump
Reloading
Jump to new posts F/S. F/T- 400 Cor-bon pistol dies by Devil Squid @ Today at 06:12 AM

I have a used but in very good condition set of 400 corbon pistol dies. 35$ Trade for 7mm rem mag
Tactical
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Padded Patrol Belt by VMI_10 @ Today at 06:04 AM

B
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: WTS FDE Magpul forend for Remington 870 by VMI_10 @ Today at 06:03 AM

B
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: WTT/WTS Trijicon 4x32 ACOG by VMI_10 @ Today at 06:03 AM

B
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: WTS/WTT Various AR parts/accessories by VMI_10 @ Today at 06:03 AM

B
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Zeiss Bino Harness by VMI_10 @ Today at 06:03 AM

B
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 ... 28 29 >