VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Shooting the bull
Jump to new posts Re: Caravan by toughtom12 @ Today at 02:56 AM

Isn't this the movie Sicario 2?
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Hi, I have a M1 Garand with battle worn marks and all the original markings. Just send me a message on here with your trade interest and I can send you pics and details. Thanks!
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: s&w 686-3 $600.00 by 0047pf @ Today at 02:12 AM

ttt
Holsters
b
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts [WTS] Sr22 pistol by akribitz @ Today at 01:37 AM

Original owner, Comes with 2mags, original box, grip, manuels etc asking $250 PM for pics
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS Glock 17 Gen 3 by nick5296 @ Today at 01:20 AM

bump
Shotguns - want to buy
Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS : FN Herstal FNAR (7.62 x 51 / .308) by gobroncos @ Today at 12:35 AM

---- BTT ----
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: WTS : Vortex SPARC (NIB) by gobroncos @ Today at 12:35 AM

---- BTT ----
Ammo
---- BTT ----
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Colt Commander lightweight. 45 wts/wtt by ThomasG @ Today at 12:21 AM

1911 Colt Commander lightweight. New model. Like new in box. 2 mags. All the goodies in box. $1000. May consider trades, or partial trades with cash from your end. No lowball offers please. No, I wont ship it. Face to face with ID only. Please
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Hog Wild 12ga - case of 3 inch loads by fxdwing @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FT/FS: TriStar/Canik 55 S120 9mm (CZ75 clone) $400 by Pmmeurpmags @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Up for trade or sale I have my CZ75 clone, a Canik 55 S120 imported by TriStar. It has the chrome cerakote finish. You can see pictures here (too big to upload): https://m.imgur.com/a/o2DDSAA The gun will come with it's case, two 17 round MecGarm
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Saiga 308ak And Saiga 223ak by 90H22accord @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Like the title says I have 2 Saiga rifles for sale or trade. First one is a Saiga 308 sporter that has had the trigger group moved forward. Accepts traditional ak stock and pistol grip. The front hasn't been messed with yet, meaning the handguard gas
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Meprolight Tru-Dot RDS New in Box $300 by SgtScrounge @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger Redhawk 44 Magnum $950 obo by mudhawg5 @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Bump
Shooting the bull
Jump to new posts Re: worthy of note by Bcmgunfighter @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

How how I never heard of, “Heroes of Telemark?” Doesn’t get much more interesting than WWII!
Shooting the bull
Jump to new posts Re: Hopps #9 and carbs by Bcmgunfighter @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

That’s pretty impressive. I rebuild a lot of small carbs, but I always use carb cleaner... you prefer Hopps?
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Howa 1500 HCR 6.5 Creedmoor by gunfyxr @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

$900
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT Ruger Super RedHawk 44 Mag by wv_hunter @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: 22 Mag Revolver by sp4labs @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

New price
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger 357 Mag by sp4labs @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Remington by sp4labs @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: LNIB Walther PPSM2 LE by Lawdawg93012 @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
for sale HK USP 45 MINT 3 (12) round mags box and papers $750 Kahr K9 Stainless Elite MINT Never fired Includes 500 rounds of UMC Metal case ammunition 115gr FMJ $700 202-309-2008
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 ... 48 49 >