VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT S&W 29-2 4" by Halligan @ 1 minute 20 seconds ago

Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Selling a 629-4 Mountain Gun (pre lock and pre MIM.. 4" tapered barrel) in the box Desirable piece which isn't seen very often for sale Low round count, no hammer push, tight llock up Includes original box No trades Will be at Chantily thi
Jump to new posts Re: WTS!!!!!!! SAR-2 NORFOLK AIMS-74 AK-74m by Jeff_smallmon @ 5 minutes 19 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: WTS!!!!!! SAR-1 NORFOLK. Ak-47 by Jeff_smallmon @ 8 minutes 1 second ago

Bump
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: WTS/WTT 6.8 SPC II Setup by Boy Scout @ 19 minutes 48 seconds ago

Bump
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger 10/22 youth stock by Boy Scout @ 20 minutes 4 seconds ago

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: ARAK 21 with 3 barrels with lower choices. by Dlaw26 @ 24 minutes 35 seconds ago

Ttt
Jump to new posts Re: Arsenal slr 106ur 556 AK pistol For Trade by Dlaw26 @ 25 minutes 14 seconds ago

Ttt
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FOX STERLINGWORTH 12 GA by 28gauge @ 26 minutes 3 seconds ago

Dated to 1936 by serial number. 12 gauge with 28" bbls. A very good and tight gun - not pristine - has been a hunter. I'd rate it 85%. Small chip in the toe. Photos on request - PM with email or text address. Listing for a friend - fami
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Model 1903 Rock Island Springfield by tradertom @ 28 minutes 58 seconds ago

S# 71296 In good condition, minor dents in wood, all cosmetic. Bought off of a collector only a few months ago. A local gunsmith has taken a look at it and it has apparently been rebarreld. Estimated value is $4k, only asking $3500/obo. Need this gun
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts SIG P320 subcompact by WShifflett @ 31 minutes 13 seconds ago

Like new with a round count under 300. Has night sights, FDE grip module, and 4 mags. NO AMMO included. $500 If FTF in central Virginia. Possible partial trade of a Shield or LC9s plus cash.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Vortex Viper PST 1-4 X24 Gen 1 scope w/ Leupold Mk2 mount by Chilidog33377 @ 34 minutes 20 seconds ago

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS/WTT Glock 41 Gen4 Custom with Trijicon RMR by Ckell944 @ 37 minutes 45 seconds ago

Bump
Trading items that have MORE than $200 value
Jump to new posts Re: Golf cars for sale by Rog50 @ 40 minutes 59 seconds ago

I
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Beretta m1934, .380 by ponderosa @ 46 minutes 50 seconds ago

Have an italian army model for sale. On consignment, customer asking 400.00
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Kahr 9mm, Model cm9 by Jessiegirl @ 53 minutes 28 seconds ago

Pictures attached
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
Jump to new posts Map Not a stand up guy by SAFARALI @ Today at 11:18 AM

Posted a firearm for sale. I said Iíll take it. For the price he had listed Time and place set. Texted me that he got a higher offer Not a stand up thing to do. Do not deal list for me.
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts 1977 Winchester Model 70 XTR in 243 by cshann55 @ Today at 11:18 AM

Winchester model 70 XTR. Very low round count. Serial # puts production year at 1977. It has the original Redfield wideview 3-9 scope attached and the crosshairs are good. I ugraded to a lighter trigger spring but have done no other modification and
Jump to new posts Adams arms evo by Anbshatch @ Today at 11:17 AM

Adams arms Evo piston ar15. Open to trades
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: 9mms for sale/trade: S&W/CZ by JMURACN @ Today at 11:16 AM

BUMP! $350! come and get it.
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: GTL21 glock tactical light/laser by Joemart @ Today at 11:15 AM

ttt
Trading items that have MORE than $200 value
Jump to new posts Re: Citizens eco drive by Joemart @ Today at 11:15 AM

ttt
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
As title states. The gun is flawless and looks to be unfired. Wood stocks, 26" vent rib barrel. As nice a semi-auto as you can get. $1000 OBO FTF sale in 20119 or at the NRA building in the evenings. Please do not message me about the gun if y
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Beretta PX4 MA/CA Compliant $525 by ajc4dd @ Today at 11:09 AM

Ttt
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 ... 57 58 >