VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
THE LAWS
Jump to new posts Re: Bill of Sale question by lizjimbo @ 1 minute 26 seconds ago

Not sure if anyone knows this...but a person convicted of a felony can not only get their voting rights restored but they can also get their firearm rights restored and they can get a concealed carry permit as well. Maybe we should sell to anybody...
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTB - Walther ppk/s 380 stainless by Crown_Royal_XR @ 4 minutes 25 seconds ago

Looking to buy a Walther ppk/s 380 stainless. Not the S&W version.
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS LNIB Mossberg 590, $250. by Vig @ 31 minutes 46 seconds ago

Bump, price drop $250 OBO.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FS: EAA Witness Steel Full Size 9mm $380 by jsophoto @ 31 minutes 57 seconds ago

Selling my full size EAA Witness Steel Wonder Finish. Currently chambered in 9mm. Includes case and 2 mags. Unknown number of rounds down the pipe, purchased used from Bobís. Iíve put about 500 rounds through it. Not looking for trades. Price is fa
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: H110 and .300 BO brass by mark5pt56 @ Today at 06:11 AM

TTT
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Up
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB/WTT S&W 500 by hanover1 @ Today at 05:55 AM

Still waiting
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts .22 rough rider by xinsidejokex @ Today at 05:49 AM

Heritage rough rider BOTH .22lr and mag cyclinders 6.5 inch Box Paperwork 800 rds of .22lr $150 cash - proper ID(s) required 2 small scratches and box was glued (see pics) but over all great shape.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS Colt Official Police MKIII Revolver by Daltosl @ Today at 05:46 AM

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS COLT Official Police Revolver by Daltosl @ Today at 05:46 AM

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS Colt M1991A1 model 01091 45auto by Daltosl @ Today at 05:45 AM

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
bump
Accessories
Still For Sale
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: , BUIS, Mounts, AR Handguards Stafford by Sfach @ Today at 04:48 AM

TTT For Sale
Questions for the Gunsmith
Jump to new posts Removing a barrel by Medusa1 @ Today at 04:46 AM

I have a savage action rifle that I recently bought at auction. It currently has a barrel on it that was custom fitted without using a barrel nut. I would like to take the barrel off and re-install the original savage barrel and barrel nut. I orde
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT ONLY Walther PPS 9mm by remington78 @ Today at 02:00 AM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: g19 gen4 usa model 450 by 01mustanggt @ Today at 01:35 AM

bump or best offer
Optics
Hi, I'm selling a Leupold Scope made for a handgun that comes with the lens covers, extended eye relief, and I'll throw in a mount that I bought separate. It's the M8- 4x28mm. Leupold is a very well known brand and is made of only high quality. Only
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Sig German P6(225) $500 by 1911crazyman @ Today at 01:09 AM

Sig German P6 (225) with 3 mags and generic case. $500 (VaBeach area)
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTB Rock Island 1911 45ACP by DerekH @ Today at 01:08 AM

WTB a Rock Island 45 ACP 1911. Dont care if its the full size or officers model. Does not have to be perfect but dont want it to look like you just built a house and used it as a hammer. 757-288-0370 Text only please or PM Thanks
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts S&W Model 60-9 $500 by 1911crazyman @ Today at 01:04 AM

S&W Revolver, Model 60-9, with holster. I also have the longer grip as well. $500 (VaBeach Area)
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Scandium 1911 by md02geist @ Today at 12:36 AM

Bump
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 3000~3500 rounds of 22LR by md02geist @ Today at 12:36 AM

Bump
AR-15
Jump to new posts Re: 4.5Ē 22LR AR Pistol Build by Bcmgunfighter @ Today at 12:03 AM

I bet that thing is a blast! Very nice. How do you like the Maxim brace? I've been meaning to pick up two of them, but I keep finding sales on other parts instead lol. How is the cheek weld?
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Walther P22 fs/ft by TEAMWOLFDADDY @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

$275 obo or trade Email by rrryyyaaannn87@gmail.com be for pics
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 ... 49 50 >