VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Sig P320C 9mm by Chrisfpatterson @ 15 minutes 26 seconds ago

bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Henry Lever Action Rifle Va. by Com 45acp @ 20 minutes 56 seconds ago

Final reduction $500.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Sig Sauer P229 Elite Scorpion by USMC2340 @ 28 minutes 24 seconds ago

Bump
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: FS: CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine w/ Faux Suppressor by ak74 @ 37 minutes 6 seconds ago

Bumps
Shooting the bull
Jump to new posts Re: now this is going to be REALLY interesting by dustydog @ 37 minutes 42 seconds ago

Nah,cash;just bemused.You really think that there is some conspiracy? All I see is the same clumsy squabble for power,carried out in a bit more immediately reported fashion,played with the same worn pieces.Been going on since the first city-states
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Heinie EZ-Lock Sights for LPA Cut 1911 by OgreMan @ 43 minutes 25 seconds ago

up
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: S&W M&P Shield Mag Extension by OgreMan @ 45 minutes 2 seconds ago

up
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: AR Parts Lot (and 1 HK-91 Part) by OgreMan @ 45 minutes 31 seconds ago

up
Ammo - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTB a can of 7.62x25 Tok...but there's a catch... by madmanindc @ 45 minutes 54 seconds ago

First, my sob story; A few years back I was looking at all the dirt-cheap ammo available and after a little too much delaying, I bought a M57 from a guy on the site. I didn't rush to get ammo and by the time I did, it had dried up and become prohibit
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Butler Creek SKS Stock by OgreMan @ 47 minutes 17 seconds ago

I have the lower stock portion. I do not have the handguard portion for the gas tube. Pulled it off my Yugo SKS. Local sales only. 20 bucks or AK mags (or mag).
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Benelli Supernova Tactical 12GA Black Unfired, $350 by DCCarper @ 48 minutes 13 seconds ago

bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: CZ 452 Scout Youth Rifle by DCCarper @ 48 minutes 33 seconds ago

bump
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Surplus 7.62x54R Ammo by DCCarper @ 48 minutes 55 seconds ago

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS Glock 34 MOS Gen 4 by DCCarper @ 59 minutes 42 seconds ago

Glock G34 Gen4 MOS in very good condition, about 500 rounds down the pipe. Everything factory, never modified or attempted to modify. Thought I can use this to go to competition, but after 2 range sessions realized Glock is not for me. Comes with all
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Kahr CW45 by CJP @ Today at 09:48 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: S&W .38 spl 4 Model 10 ctg by CJP @ Today at 09:46 PM

Bump
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Lyman .223 Remington die set by CJP @ Today at 09:44 PM

Bump
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: Lee .270 Winchester die set by CJP @ Today at 09:43 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT: Ruger New Vaquero Birdshead .45 Colt by GreenSlate @ Today at 09:38 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Pmr 30 trade 22lr pistol by High Ryder @ Today at 09:35 PM

Price drop $330
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
For sale is a LNIB M&P9L Performance Center CORE 5" model in 9mm with around 500rds fired with 100% function. Includes all original parts, case, etc including two 17rd magazines, factory tall sights & optics mounting plates. Extras incl
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: EOTech EXPS3-2 (FDE) by nick5296 @ Today at 09:22 PM

Bump
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Glock 17 Gen 3 Frame by nick5296 @ Today at 09:22 PM

Bump
Knives
Jump to new posts Western W49 Bowie Knife by Sentry @ Today at 09:13 PM

Western W49 Bowie knife and leather sheath. Excellent condition. $125 FTF
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: 9mm Carbine by RALLEN @ Today at 09:10 PM

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 ... 49 50 >