VA Gun Trader Menu
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ed Brown for trade by a_s @ 45 minutes 52 seconds ago

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Kimber Gold Match 2 w/CT grips - $1200 by a_s @ 46 minutes 7 seconds ago

bump
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 480 Rnds of Freedom Munitions 308 - $300 by a_s @ 46 minutes 26 seconds ago

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS: Ruger Bisley Flattop 44 Special [$525] by rhemp @ 46 minutes 45 seconds ago

Excellent condition Ruger Bisley 44 Special Flattop with an extra set of Altamont grips. With box, papers, and original grips. $525 FTF; shipping available to your FFL. Email rhemp@vt.edu with questions. Thanks for looking.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS: Taurus .44 Mag 4" SS M44 [$450] by rhemp @ 48 minutes 8 seconds ago

Taurus M44 .44 Magnum with 4" barrel. Great packing gun with factory porting. Includes Uncle Mikes grip and original grip with box/papers. $450 FTF; shipping also available to your FFL. Email rhemp@vt.edu for fastest response.
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: geissele mk4 9.5/ lower receivers other parts by chevyguy2012 @ 48 minutes 57 seconds ago

BUMP
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Trijicon rmr 3.25 with arms offset mount by chevyguy2012 @ 49 minutes 17 seconds ago

BUMP
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: vortex pst 2.5-10x32 ffp mrad by chevyguy2012 @ 49 minutes 30 seconds ago

BUMP
Forum discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Pop ups when I click on a post by BobVA @ 52 minutes 2 seconds ago

Re: Pop ups... [Re: alwysontrgt] VaGunTrader Registered: 11/19/08 Posts: 3232 Loc: Dinwiddie County Va City or County: Sutherland - 23885 I talked to Dave (SD)about this yesterday. He said this is common the first of the year and should be e
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Mossberg MVP Flex .308(7.62x51 NATO) w/scope $950 o.b.o by j_hall @ 53 minutes 53 seconds ago

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS: Citadel 9MM 1911 [$450] by rhemp @ 58 minutes 43 seconds ago

Great Citadel 1911 9MM full size with 5" barrel. Less than 200 rounds through with midlength trigger installed. Original included as well as two mags and box/paper work. $450 FTF shipping available as well. Email rhemp@vt.edu for fastest resp
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Mini 14 ASI adjustable gas block with Accustrut. by roverhound @ Today at 11:18 AM

I have for sale an Accuracy Systems International Mini 14 adjustable gas block Gen 5 and a 6" Accustrut. Works great but no longer have the rifle. Will come with wrenches to adjust. This helps soften recoil and keeps your brass nice and close. I
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Springfield Genration 4 M1A scope mount by RALLEN @ Today at 11:17 AM

Up
Outdoor sporting equipment and accessories
Jump to new posts Re: 2 climbing tree stands by RALLEN @ Today at 11:17 AM

Up
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Springfield XD MOD 2 by RALLEN @ Today at 11:17 AM

Up
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Up
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS: Steyr L9-A1 9MM Pistol Like New [$425] by rhemp @ Today at 11:16 AM

Steyr L9-A1 9MM fullsize handgun. 200 rounds fired, still like new with two mags, box/papers. $425 FTF; shipping available $10 Fedex Next Day air to your FFL. Please email rhemp@vt.edu for questions.
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: WTT: Magpul Remington 870 Forend and Stock by phipham02 @ Today at 11:15 AM

Bump
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Leupold VARI-X 3, 1.5X5 x 20mm by dave19113 @ Today at 11:12 AM

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Long Beach Operator by dkamp @ Today at 11:09 AM

To the top!
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ithaca DU 12ga pump by imdahungup1 @ Today at 11:07 AM

Up
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 22LR by imdahungup1 @ Today at 11:07 AM

Up
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Interarms Luger P08 made by Mauser by jd65 @ Today at 11:07 AM

BTT with price drop.
Gun pictures
Jump to new posts my CZ 75. SS by eunylee241 @ Today at 11:06 AM

my beauty CZ...
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
I still have it. I also found the lace-on nylon cheek rest for it.
Page 2 of 53 < 1 2 3 4 ... 52 53 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

It's Christmas time and you can support VAGT by clicking on this link and shopping at amazon. Thank you!

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

******This show has been canceled*****RICHMOND GUN SHOW - January 21-22
I'll have 2 tables for members to use at the RIR gun show. Use the tables to sell your guns, ammo, accessories, etc.
Come in the MAIN building, SECOND isle on the LEFT.

*******This show has been cancelled.*******

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )