VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: M&P AR-15 with accessories! by Futchy @ 57 minutes 35 seconds ago

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS..Savage 110 .243 by Big Boomer @ Today at 03:41 PM

Savage .243 in orig composite stock and light contour barrel. Has brand new 3x9 low end Alpen scope in Burris rings with great optics and fast focus eyepiece. In excellent condition.Has been wife's rifle and is a pretty light package for a youth or f
Trading items that have MORE than $200 value
Bump. I've sourced the parts to repair the bike and should total under $400
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Kimber Solo Carry 9mm 2 tone by us4stampers @ Today at 03:37 PM

TTT
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Smith and Wesson M&P shield in .40 by CFife @ Today at 03:36 PM

Ttt for photos text me at (307) 221-3281
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Springfield Loaded Black Operator by mjd83 @ Today at 03:35 PM

Bump. Trade interest added.
Shotguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts U/O 20 gauge for hunting and clays by Bikeguy91 @ Today at 03:33 PM

Im looking for an under/over 20 gauge shotgun of nicer make. Ill be hunting and shooting clays with it so no need for the latest and greatest but project guns I have enough of. I have several guns both listed on gun trader and still in the safe avail
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: Arsneal slr107fr quad rail by Joemart @ Today at 03:33 PM

Ttt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Desert Eagle .357 - $960 - For Sale or Trade by LiftShiftShoot @ Today at 03:31 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Springfield 1911s by Bubblehead @ Today at 03:26 PM

Top. Prices are obo
Optics
Jump to new posts BURRIS ELIMINATOR LASERSCOPE 4-12X42 NEW IN BOX by Hog_Hunter2 @ Today at 03:21 PM

NEW IN THE BOX BURRIS 4-12X42mm LASERSCOPE RANGE FINDER built in Ranges your target, calculates your trajectory, illuminates your perfect holdover ,Shows you where your bullet will drop to when it reaches the target, ONLY OUT OF BOX TO TAKE PICS $10
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS.. S&W 4043 .40cal by Big Boomer @ Today at 03:15 PM

4043TSW DAO. Generic 3 dot sights and no rail.3 factory 11rd mags and original case. I picked this up used about 8 years ago in a trade and it has been my truck gun since. Some finish wear but no abuse,pretty nice overall for an older piece, runs gre
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS K31 with ammo by Bubblehead @ Today at 03:13 PM

WTS my beautiful 1943 walnut stocked k31. Its in great condition. Includes sling and bayonet as well as 1400 rounds of match grade gp11 ammo. $1350 obo for everything http://imgur.com/a/6FSPr
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts FS: AXTS 8.7' 300blk upper by AaronD @ Today at 03:05 PM

Brand new unfired. Has freedom bone ch and asr fh. Looking for $1200 but would consider trades for other top tier uppers in 5.56 or .308 bolt rifle. Can txt pictures on request thanks
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts LNIB Glock 36 Gen 3 (45acp) w 3 mags by preacherman @ Today at 03:04 PM

Excellent condition; comes with factory box, sticky holster, and 3 mags. For Trade.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS / CZ SP 01 Phantom 9mm. $550 by fixie2work1 @ Today at 03:03 PM

Ttt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS/WTT Ruger Super Blackhawk revolver by Gunnie @ Today at 03:03 PM

ttt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Vickers G17/19 pair new unfired by AaronD @ Today at 03:01 PM

up
Optics
bump
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: FS: 15" UTG PRO Slim Keymod Handguard $110 OBO by Iwantagun @ Today at 02:57 PM

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger Redhawk 44 Magnum 7.5" Stainless Revolver by preacherman @ Today at 02:54 PM

Bumps
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Beretta CX storm 45 acp by shooter68 @ Today at 02:53 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts 1884 SPRINGFIELD TRAPDOOR 45-70 ORIGINAL by Hog_Hunter2 @ Today at 02:35 PM

1884 Springfield Trapdoor 45-70 --- great condition,( CARTOUCHE marks from 2nd MASS. MILITIA) I Have PICS can't get them to down load? has original pull out bayonet & tool kit- Gun is good& tight & ready to shoot $1250.00 OBO 540-327-565
Page 2 of 57 < 1 2 3 4 ... 56 57 >