VA Gun Trader Menu
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Up for Sale is a older model (Navy Arms Marked) Uberti replica of an 1858 44 caliber percussion cap pistol that comes with a Taylor cylinder that converts it to a 45 Colt center fire pistol. I obtained the Uberti as a non-working piece. The origin
Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Jump to new posts Re: 3 x Glock 26 mags all w/pinky ext by gunaddict1 @ 49 minutes 51 seconds ago

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger sr9c lnib by gunaddict1 @ 50 minutes 3 seconds ago

Bump
Holsters
Jump to new posts Re: Glock 17 owb by gunaddict1 @ 50 minutes 14 seconds ago

Bump
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: KSG OD Green $700 Firm by kp32 @ 55 minutes 1 second ago

b
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts PSA Complete Lower w/Magpul Stock as new by Scottybuck @ 55 minutes 12 seconds ago

I ordered two of these. Used one for my Grendel build and have decided I don't need this one. It has never had an upper on it. $250.....I can meet face to face in Charlottesville or surrounding counties. Scott
Jump to new posts Re: WTS - Quality SPR Build by Tommy Kustom @ 58 minutes 25 seconds ago

bump
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Bump
Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger New Model Blackhawk .357 Mag. $395. by jackoclubs @ Today at 02:02 PM

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Glock 30 with extras by FreeBird101 @ Today at 01:59 PM

Btt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bump
Outdoor sporting equipment and accessories
Jump to new posts Re: 36" Toro Grandstand Mower by chalee77 @ Today at 01:47 PM

^
Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Benchmade Crooked River by chalee77 @ Today at 01:46 PM

^
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS/WTT: Ruger LCP 380 by chalee77 @ Today at 01:46 PM

^
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Walther PPS 9MM w/AlienGear IWB Holster by Perriinn @ Today at 01:41 PM

up
Rifles - want to buy
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for an SKS by tonyglock40man @ Today at 01:39 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS: Universal M1 Carbine $500 by goosewerks @ Today at 01:23 PM

Hey, up for sale is my Universal M1 Carbine with two mags. Recoil and charging handle assembly has been replaced with a new part. Extractor is slightly worn and could use replacement. Wood stock is in great shape. Heat shield is metal and was painted
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT LIKE NEW GSG 522 by RICK54 @ Today at 01:21 PM

btt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Like new sig 2022 by Codstah3323 @ Today at 01:21 PM

bump
Trading items that have LESS than $200 value
Jump to new posts Re: CR123A 123 batteries - trade options by etcetera @ Today at 01:19 PM

$1/each
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Springfield Model 1903 .30-06 Sporterized $400 by Shamu @ Today at 01:16 PM

Sporterized Springfield 1903 .30-06 Redfield Receiver Sight. Finish is in excellent condition. Bore is bright and shiny with no pitting. Manufactured in 1918 with Serial Number 802XXX which is after they fixed the heat treating problem with the r
Ammo
200 shotshells, 180 rds. 7.62x39, 7n6 left. All else sold.
Jump to new posts Re: 18inch 223 Wylde SPR AR15 with p223 scope by swarren89 @ Today at 01:00 PM

Bump
Page 2 of 59 < 1 2 3 4 ... 58 59 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

It's Christmas time and you can support VAGT by clicking on this link and shopping at amazon. Thank you!

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

NEW Richmond GUN SHOW - March 25-26, 2 tables for members
The gun show is no longer at the Richmond International Raceway. It will now be held on Midlothian Turnpike in an old KMART building which is just off Chippenham Pkwy, behind where Red Lobster use to be.

I have two tables there for members to use to sell their guns, ammo, and accessories.

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )