VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Beretta PX4 MA/CA Compliant $525 by ajc4dd @ Today at 11:09 AM

Ttt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts SIG Sauer 220 SAS. 2 tone 45 ACP by Execprotect @ Today at 11:08 AM

Excellent, like new condition. DAK trigger. 2 factory mags and box. Roseeood grips and factory grips. Includes about 100 rounds of high-end defensive ammo. (Hst, Win. Ranger and Cor-bon) $650 FTF sale in 20119 or at the NRA building in the evenings
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Nighthawk Talon II Beavertail .45 by Retro @ Today at 11:05 AM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Beretta M9 by Execprotect @ Today at 11:03 AM

Includes box and 1 factory magazine. Low round count, excellent condition. $450. FTF sale in 20119 or at the NRA building in the evenings. Please do not message me about the gun if you cannot meet in one of these two spots. I cannot travel due to
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Sig Sauer P6 (W. German Police 225) 9mm by Execprotect @ Today at 11:01 AM

Includes box, 1 factory magazine and police issue holster. Fantastic shooter or carry gun. Great condition. $400. FTF sale in 20119 or at the NRA building in the evenings. Please do not message me about the gun if you cannot meet in one of these tw
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Arsenal SA M7 AR1 $1,050 by Bighorn @ Today at 10:58 AM

7.62x39 Manufactured by Arsenal in Bulgaria. Factory installed side rail. Round count extremely low (around 120). Comes with sling and Bulgarian steel magazine. -no cleaning rod- $1,050
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Bump
Jump to new posts 9mm Glock AR15 (Last Round hold open) $700 by librarian45 @ Today at 10:49 AM

9mm glock ar15 pistol $700 Upper can be tuned to do last round hold open! This was put together by another upstanding member with what I believe were parts all sourced from joebob. I then added the YHM tube to fit my suppressor Short barrel (proba
Accessories
Impress your neighbors and friends with this bad boy! Recoil-reducing spring inside pistol-gripped stock allows you to unleash the fury with fast follow up shots. Fits Mossberg 500 shotguns. $65
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Remington 1100 12 gauge with 2 barrels, Shooter grade - 28 inch modified - 20 inch deer barrel $600 Remington 1100 20 gauge - 28 inch modified barrel $500 Open to trades 308 bolt action rifles or M1a rifles Will add pictures, need to take them f
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Smith & Wesson 4053T by phish4moe @ Today at 10:40 AM

Pew pew...
Jump to new posts Daniel Defense 12.0 Omega Rail by Bighorn @ Today at 10:37 AM

Two-piece, free float rail. Will fit 20" rifle with no modification Comes with all hardware. $225
Ammo added This rifle is absolutely beautiful
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Daniel Defense Factory DDM4 V11 by vash731 @ Today at 10:34 AM

Bump
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Ultra Dot by vash731 @ Today at 10:33 AM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Sig 1911 Ultra w/ NS by vash731 @ Today at 10:33 AM

Bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Henry Golden Boy 22LR by vash731 @ Today at 10:33 AM

Bump
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Rem 870 Super Magnum Camo + Undertaker by vash731 @ Today at 10:33 AM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
bump
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Cash added for right trade. Throw it out there, you never know with me!
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger LCR 9MM for Wts/WTT by tqlarnr1 @ Today at 10:31 AM

Ttt
Jump to new posts Brugger and Thomet AK Quad Rail $275 by Bighorn @ Today at 10:30 AM

Swiss-made quad rail for AK. Model #BT-21428 Comes with all hardware and gas tube. The most solid integrated rail made for the AK. Bought from DSA. Paid over $400. Can be yours for $275.
Jump to new posts Re: Kriss Vector gen 1 for sale by batfolx @ Today at 10:27 AM

up
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Kel-Tec Tan KSG by batfolx @ Today at 10:27 AM

up
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Winchester Buckshot by highlandscot @ Today at 10:15 AM

bump
Page 2 of 58 < 1 2 3 4 ... 57 58 >