VA Gun Trader Menu
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: WTT EoTech 552 NV w/ QD mount by vash731 @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Bump
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: WTT SWFA SS 10x MilDot, Parallax Adjustable by vash731 @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Bump
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: 5.45x39 mags by rootsman @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts AK-47 - WASR-10 FOR SALE - $650 by David49583 @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Looking to sell my WASR-10, Romanian with underfold. Willing to trade for AR-15. Gun runs great, but seems to stick with Tapco magazines, unless you shave the magazine down. Other than that, runs great. Image attached. David@relishink.com
Slickguns.com
Steiner MRS Micro Reflex Sight - Add to Cart For LOW Price - $325 (Free S/H) https://www.slickguns.com/product/steiner-mrs-micro-reflex-sight-add-cart-low-price-325-add-cart
Bump
Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Jump to new posts Re: WTS 3x Glock 42 Factory Mags - $25/ea by bh2win @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

jeje
Optics
bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS SAKO M39 Mosin Nagant with Ammo by Dammedoldfox @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

^ $575
Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Jump to new posts Canik tp9sf 10 round magazine by USDM @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Like new. $25
Ammo - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTB Fiocchi Extrema XTP jhp 380acp by AKSpraya @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Looking for some fiocchi extrema xtp jhp in 380acp Ftf in fredericksburg area Pm with what you have
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Holster & Mag carrier sale by Andrew_Yassa @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Bump
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Laser Sight by JDH @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Up
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Glock 23 Gen 3 by JDH @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Trump Bump
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: Federal .38 special by JDH @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Up
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT: PSA/Aero AR-15 5.56 FDE w/ Magpul Furniture by vthokie7 @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT Complete Full Size Uzi Build Kit by chutchi2 @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Bump
Jump to new posts *** RARE *** 20 INCH BARREL AK-47 by bnowlin804 @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Chinese AK47 Hunter model. 20 inch barrel made in the Polyteck factory indicated by the (386) circled on the milled receiver. This means it also has a chrome lined barrel and gas tube. Even more rare is the tapped and solid screw mounted upper receiv
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTB AR Pistol BUILD, Looking for uppers and lowers by gcj003 @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Looking to start my own AR pistol build, preferably in 300BLK. Please send me any offers for uppers, lowers, etc. Not really looking to go far outside of NOVA. I drove down to Williamsburg for a sale this weekend and that was a long haul. Thanks!
Outdoor sporting equipment and accessories
Jump to new posts WTS:NEW RANGER INSULATED NEOPRENE CHEST WADERS by jcannon23 @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

I have brand new ranger neoprene insulated chest waders in sizes 10,11 and 13 these waders are amazingly warm I have a pair I use for duck hunting also great for surf & stream fishin they are comfortable going out of business and need to get rid
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTT Marlin 336a 3030 w scope by Breadslinger @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Up for trade is a marlin 336a 3030 with redhead 3x9x40 scope Barely used excellent condition Interested in hearing all reasonable offers FTF Virginia resident Lowballers will be ignored $500 firm
Jump to new posts Re: Mission First Tactical Stock (WTT or WTS) by cwjw11 @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

TTT
Optics
Btt
Slickguns.com
500 rounds WPA .308 FMJ 145 Grain Ammo - $176.69 (Free S/H No Minimum w/code "BRSH0117") https://www.slickguns.com/product/500-rounds-wpa-308-fmj-ammo-23369-or-less
Optics
Btt
Page 3 of 58 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 57 58 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

It's Christmas time and you can support VAGT by clicking on this link and shopping at amazon. Thank you!

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

******This show has been canceled*****RICHMOND GUN SHOW - January 21-22
I'll have 2 tables for members to use at the RIR gun show. Use the tables to sell your guns, ammo, accessories, etc.
Come in the MAIN building, SECOND isle on the LEFT.

*******This show has been cancelled.*******

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )