VA Gun Trader Menu

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: WTS/WTT Daniel Defense Vickers Signature Carbine by Dragonmedic @ Today at 08:06 PM

TTT
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: WTT/WTS American Eagle 223 for Brass 9mm by bauerdb @ Today at 07:59 PM

Bump
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: F/S Benelli SBE 2 by benellisbe1970 @ Today at 07:57 PM

Bump
bump
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50 (NEW) by bwaybuilder @ Today at 07:55 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts SA XDM 9MM COMPACT by rj848 @ Today at 07:54 PM

XDM Compact 3.8 Usual stuff. 1 reg mag and 1 extended mag. Red fiber optic front sight. Talon rubber grip. $450/OBRO. Text for pics @ 540.631.4213
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30 range finder (New) by bwaybuilder @ Today at 07:53 PM

Bump
Reloading
Jump to new posts WTS Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers, Dies, Tools by peppar08 @ Today at 07:52 PM

I rarely reload rifle rounds anymore so I have decided to get rid of a lot of my rifle reloading supplies, mostly my 300 BLK stuff. Mostly interested in cash at this point. Willing to take reasonable offers and make deals for multiple items. I am in
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT FNH P12 by Andr3w93 @ Today at 07:52 PM

Bump
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Swarovski 4-12x50 Scope by bwaybuilder @ Today at 07:52 PM

Bump
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24 (NEW) by bwaybuilder @ Today at 07:50 PM

Bump
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTT for Browning 1911-380 by KAHR @ Today at 07:50 PM

Willing to trade one of the following firearms for a Browning 1911-380. - KAHR E9 9mm (steel frame) - RIA 1911 9mm - Thompson 1911 .45
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: smith wesson 581 no dash nickel by Jun8621 @ Today at 07:49 PM

up
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Swarovski Z6i 1.7-10x42 by bwaybuilder @ Today at 07:48 PM

Bump
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Spikes Tactical AR15 for optic by Deecam @ Today at 07:45 PM

Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS - LNIB SIG SCORPION P238 by JoeShannon @ Today at 07:40 PM

TTT
Optics
bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT P220 Elite Dark Carry w/ German Frame by chutchi2 @ Today at 07:26 PM

Bump. There are no listings for this on gunbroker and the few on armslist are asking $900. You need this pistol in your life.
Optics
Jump to new posts Burris PEPR mount. 30MM Fs/Ft by Nobama2016 @ Today at 07:25 PM

Burris PEPR mount. Like new. Mounted as seen but not used. In Perfect condition, not a scratch or bump. It just sits on the shelf as seen. Not even tightened down completely on the optic. I discovered the PEPR mount will not fit on my bolt action top
Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: 464 rounds of 7.62 x 25 Russian surplus ammo by armydadof2 @ Today at 07:24 PM

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FNH 5.7 FOR SALE!! by Vawelder757 @ Today at 07:23 PM

IVE GOT AN FNH 5.7 FOR SALE!! IT COMES WITH SOME AMMO FIVE MAGAZINES AND A LEATHER HOLSTER!! BRAND NEW THIS GUN IS $1300 AND IM ASKING $1300 FOR ALL OF THESE ITEMS!! THE GUN HAD ONLY HAD 20 ROUNDS PUT THREW IT AND CLEANED RIGHT AFTER! ITS LIKE BRAND
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Vortex Viper 4-12X40 V Plex by RALLEN @ Today at 07:23 PM

Up
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: New Eotech G33 3X Flip to side magnifier by RALLEN @ Today at 07:23 PM

Up
Jump to new posts Re: Daniel Defense DDM4V7 by RALLEN @ Today at 07:23 PM

Up
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Aimpoint CompC3 4MOA W/ ADM QD by RALLEN @ Today at 07:23 PM

Up
Page 3 of 57 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 56 57 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

NEW Richmond GUN SHOW - March 25-26, 2 tables for members
The gun show is no longer at the Richmond International Raceway. It will now be held on Midlothian Turnpike in an old KMART building which is just off Chippenham Pkwy, behind where Red Lobster use to be.

I have two tables there for members to use to sell their guns, ammo, and accessories.

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )