VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Sig 1911 Nitro Extreme 45 apc $665 Sorry no Trades by bossman2000 @ Today at 08:57 PM

The 1911 Extreme features a Nitron-coated machined stainless steel slide and frame. Standard features include low-profile night sights, a built-in accessory rail, front cocking serrations and SAO trigger. Aggressive styling is provided by Hogue Extre
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Chinese Norinco Makarov 380 Set For Sale by Almaty @ Today at 08:54 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Rare Zastava Yugoslavia TT33 Tokarev NIB by Almaty @ Today at 08:54 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts P238 HD MICRO-COMPACT clean $525 No trades. by bossman2000 @ Today at 08:54 PM

P238 HD MICRO-COMPACT Very Clean. Only a few round shot. The P238 HD is just a fraction of the size of our full-size pistols. A smart looking, small handgun built with the same accuracy and reliability as large frame SIG SAUER pistols. With an overa
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Ruger Mark 2 Target Stainless Steel by bustedknee @ Today at 08:53 PM

Upsy daisy
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT: 28" Benelli SuperNova Field Max5 by snm8510 @ Today at 08:53 PM

bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Salient Arms M&P Pro with RMR $1,400 by Jeff87 @ Today at 08:51 PM

Make offers
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Walther P4 F/S by granbycomet @ Today at 08:48 PM

Up
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger Super Blackhawk 44mag W/Scope..575.00 by granbycomet @ Today at 08:48 PM

Up
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Browning Gold Hunter 3 1/2" by 6.5x55 @ Today at 08:48 PM

This is my Browning with black synthetic stock. It will cycle light loads if they are 1 1/8oz or 3 drams or more. Also handles shells including mag 3 1/2". I have use this for trap, turkey shoots and hunting. Very reliable and soft shooting gas
Accessories
I have a like new factory laminated stock. This is the black laminated version. $150
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: Kriss vector pistol f/t by kapon @ Today at 08:44 PM

Bump
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
Jump to new posts Re: VAis4GunLovers by VAis4GunLovers @ Today at 08:43 PM

Good Evening Chris, Thank you for your message. I have to admit, I'm quite surprised at the negative feedback. The rifle was as I described. As far as I'm aware, all of the parts on the rifle, aside from the safety, hand guards, and stock as well a
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Colt (TALO) New Agent by sandrock @ Today at 08:41 PM

UP
Outdoor sporting equipment and accessories
The stand and Lone Wolf sticks were purchased in August 2017 and I hunted twice out of them and they are awesome but I want a climber instead. $330 takes both. Do your homework and you will see this is a heck of a deal. Will only sell them together.
Optics
Bump
Jump to new posts Re: Sig 516 patrol NIB by Thurston @ Today at 08:32 PM

bump
Lowered To $1900
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Beretta M9A3 ($775) and Sig MK 25 ($725) by civprod @ Today at 08:31 PM

BTT
Optics
Jump to new posts Acog 308 with ballistic reticle - 1000 by Thurston @ Today at 08:31 PM

Like new only shot with once. Love the optic and quality but looking for more magnification. Best reticle they make. Asking 1000. Comes with box and all factory equipment. Pristine condition.
Primitive weapons
Jump to new posts Re: FS - Mathews Z7 Extreme by chriscscs @ Today at 08:29 PM

Price drop $495
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: S&W 10-8 by FreeBird101 @ Today at 08:24 PM

Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts LeFever Nitro 16 ga double barrel by VAarcher @ Today at 08:21 PM

Nice LeFever Nitro 16 gauge with modified and improved cylinder chokes. Double trigger. Action, barrel, and frames numbers match. Metal and stocks in great shape. The right barrel has two very small dings, but do not hamper performance. Shotgun patte
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Lots of Surefire Lights FS by CPTdaz33 @ Today at 08:19 PM

bump
Page 3 of 56 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 55 56 >