VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: WTS/WTT Ultradot 4moa by vash731 @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Bump
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Burris Fastfire III by vash731 @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Bump
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Aero M5 w/ Criterion 6.5 Creedmoor by vash731 @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Springfield Range Officer Champion 1911 .45 by RedDevil36 @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

bump
Shotgun/Rifle combos -- VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Home Defense 12 Gauge (Remington) by osufan @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge Self Defense Shotgun. Hogue Stock Scabbard Holster Ammo & Ammo Can, Plus Shot Shell Sling. $375.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts S&W 442 .38 Ported Hogue Grip & Leather Holster $300 by osufan @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

S&W 442 .38 Ported Hogue Grip & Leather Holster $300
Jump to new posts WTS Only: DDM4V5 LW with upgrades. by DieselRock @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

To start, this is a VERY well built AR. It has the following: BCF Hammer Forged (BFH) 14.5" barrel 1/7 twist 5.56 NATO with perm attached Battlecomp 1.5 bringiing the OAL of the barrel to 16.3" for legal length. It also has the Giese
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Glock frames by g-shooter @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

We have several. G26, G19, and G17 frames. These have the locking block and no other parts. All are used but still in good or better shape Can only get picked up at my buddy's FFL in Newington (Fairfax). Asking $75 each Interested in trades.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts For Sale S&W .38 by osufan @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Jump to new posts Re: FS LWRC 8.5" Piston Pistol 566/223 by SMOKEYBEAR @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

ttt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts For Sale S&W .38-Delete Wrong forum by osufan @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Steyr M40A1 + extras by dieckhoff123 @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Selling my Steyr M40. Comes with 3 mags, original case, blackpoint tactical holster(right hand) and mag carrier, and I'll throw in the 3 boxes of .40 I have left. Great gun in great shape, I just like my 9s better. Holster came with when I bought it,
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Sig 238 HD Nickel / trade by nocturnalnature @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Kahr P380 FS by JDubs @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Money talks
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Bumpski
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts LCP .380 + 2 boxes ammo by mikej2162 @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Ruger LCP .380 for sale. It's the "Zombie Slayer" edition, which means it has a little bit of green paint on the sides (google it if you're curious). I've tried to upload photos several times but this site won't allow me to upload them.
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS Parker & Hale 1200 series. 30.06 by mdsr73 @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Beautiful Rifle comes with a brand new Leatherwood scope, mount,and rings. Per original owner 10 rounds fired. Looks as if it hasn't ever been fired. 650.00 or best reasonable offer.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: HK P30 V3 9mm by ZedHead @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts FS: Olight M20X Flashlight with weapon mount by mp3838 @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

FS: Olight M20X Flashlight with weapon mount. Lightly used. Comes with offset rail mount and pressure switch. Asking $30 FTF in NOVA only. I live near Dulles Town Center and commute to DC frequently so I can meet anywhere along the way.
Optics
Jump to new posts WTS: Falcon 1.5-5x30 MRAD Scope with rings by breachandclear @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

Hey everyone I've had this for a while and its been used and abused. Its been spray painted black and was mounted on a 3gun rifle for a while. It has MRAD adjustments and holds its zero wonderfully. It comes in 30mm rings already. You want a nic
Reloading
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Power and Primers by peppar08 @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

up
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTT Beautiful Colt Huntsman w/ 4 Magazines. by peppar08 @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Up
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: Browning gold 3 1/2 inch WTT by 1deerslayer @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Bump
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts FS: Assorted AR and CZ Scorpion Parts by mp3838 @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

FS: Assorted AR and CZ Scorpion takeoff and spare parts for sale. $5 - Midlength hand guard (Adams Arms takeoff) $5 - Standard AR stock (Adams Arms takeoff) $5 - Black Tapco vertical grip, cutdown $10 -FDE Magpul RVG and rail piece $5 - FDE BCM Keym
Page 3 of 49 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 48 49 >