Who's Online
11 registered (Ellery, BB63, cartoonist, Alexk68w, SLP73, tekeve, EAC, FEgg, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1001847 - 02/04/16 02:56 PM Zbruce
LiftShiftShoot Offline
Nomad

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Northern Virginia
Agreed to a price, meeting place, and time for his Inforce APL. I went to the store and even bought the Lithium batteries for it because we had agreed upon a set place and time. At no point did he mention that he was considering keeping this item and 3 hours before we were supposed to meet up he texted me saying that he is keeping it and bailing on me. Pretty inconsiderate, if you agree to sell something to someone then you should follow through with it. If you are on the fringe about something then take the post down, don't lead someone on then cut ties at the last possible moment.
Sloppy AR Home Builds

#1001864 - 02/04/16 03:27 PM Re: Zbruce [Re: LiftShiftShoot]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Zbruce inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1002286 - 02/05/16 04:44 PM Re: Zbruce [Re: LiftShiftShoot]
Zbruce Offline
Bolt action

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Centreville
Price and meeting place was agreed to after being requested to meet the same day as the initial offer was made. I informed him that I am a new father and that I am strapped for time and may not be able to make it. I did agree to meet a middle location in the end. As luck would have it I could not make the meet as planned. Upon further consideration and noticing I would not have the time I informed him that I am deciding to keep the said Item and that I would not be selling. I was very cordial and apologized for any waste of time. Things happen. I tried to inform him as soon as possible. Such as life.

#1002594 - 02/06/16 11:54 AM Re: Zbruce [Re: LiftShiftShoot]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln