Who's Online
13 registered (Boomer0828, Otislee, MetroBluing, Broadside, Bcmgunfighter, Ben_K, Jake3, Kyle22222222, SDSwoll, XX44075, Skywalking, Halfneck, 1 invisible), 9 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1004621 - 02/11/16 10:01 AM AgentOrange
starbuc3 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chesterfield
Agent Orange welched on a deal. I had agreed to buy a tin of ammo and two AK74 mags from him, and we had agreed to meet on Sunday (14 FEB). On Friday (12 FEB) he added me to his 'ignore user' list and has not responded to any of my emails.

I have have attempted to contact him via email (one email sent confirming that 14FEB meeting was still a 'go', and the second email asking him to reconsider welching on the deal) and sent him a message on the forum. He has since reposted the ads with the items for sale.

I am pretty disappointed in the childish nature of AgentOrange to first, back out of a deal, and second, not to have the integrity or gumption to send an email or a message. It is truly sad that there are members on the forum like this, I still hope that he changes his mind so that we can complete this deal (My offer still stands that if the deal is completed, I will take down this negative feedback).

I have the entire chat log, will post it later in the interest of transparency.

Edited by starbuc3 (02/13/16 07:15 AM)

#1005462 - 02/13/16 10:22 AM Re: AgentOrange [Re: starbuc3]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to AgentOrange inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1005902 - 02/14/16 10:22 AM Re: AgentOrange [Re: starbuc3]
Agentorange Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Va
City or County: Charlottesville
Last Sunday this individual contacted me about some items I had for sale, he wanted me to drop the price and asked if I could meet in midlothian. I agreed to drive to midlothian the following Sunday and lower my price I also told him IF I could meet earlier I would let him know. I contacted him Wednesday around 10a.m and asked if he could meet in within 2-3hrs in Richmond he asked me if I could meet in Petersburg area which is 3hrs and 12 min drive for me, I asked if he could meet in midlothian that way I wouldn't have to drive so much. He sent me an address which would have saved me 12min of driving. I'm nice enough to drive to Richmond area and lower my prices he could at least meet me closer but I guess he has princess syndrome.
Annoyed I didn't reply and temporarily blocked him because he was spamming me with messages. I later see he is posting negative feedback before Sunday which was the actual day of the deal, since he didn't tell me he wrote negative feedback before the day of the meet I just ignored him all together.

#1005948 - 02/14/16 12:19 PM Re: AgentOrange [Re: starbuc3]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln