Who's Online
13 registered (hds, Kandroo, faexaminer75, powderfinger37, aspen1776, Cfrank2006, r50140, et63, Virginia_Gentleman, 4 invisible), 11 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1022304 - 03/26/16 04:42 PM Letskeepitreal
settle623 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Culpeper
I am not one to usually post negative feedback but with these new unreliable members coming into the forum I felt this one was necessary.

I messaged Letskeepitreal about his H&R Handi Rifle and made an offer. He counter offered and I agreed to purchase the rifle from him today in Gainesville at 6pm. I scheduled my day around him and even did not purchase items at an auction I attended today becuase I had comitted to the purchase.

I texted him around 330 this afternoon becuase I had not heard from him. He informed me that he had sold it yesterday evening.

I would not recommend dealing with him. I missed out on not one but two rifles. I could have purchased something else today that had been on my list if he had informed me last night he had sold the rifle out from under me.

Absolutely frustrated!

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

#1022360 - 03/26/16 06:52 PM Re: Letskeepitreal [Re: settle623]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Pm sent to Letskeepitreal

Members not involved in this transaction are not to reply.

#1022514 - 03/27/16 09:11 AM Re: Letskeepitreal [Re: settle623]
Letskeepitreal Offline
Single barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Warrenton
I never received a pm from settle623 that he has claimed to send me and as sorry as I am to hear he missed out on two rifles this doesn't have anything to do with me. When you make an offer below the asking price and require driving if someone comes along willing to pay the full asking price and meet you closer to your house of course the other person will be pushed to the back of the line. As with anything else you try to buy if it is not sold and off the lot then it is still on the market.
It's a real shame we can't all act like mature adults on this forum. I am a man of my word and that is why informed Laser Jock that the rifle had been sold as frustrating as that may be it was also fair. I would like this negative feedback removed as I feel it is unjustified.

Thanks

#1022535 - 03/27/16 10:22 AM Re: Letskeepitreal [Re: settle623]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Both members have replied.

You received a pm when a profile feedback is added.

Topic locked.