Who's Online
4 registered (EBM2026, gis, Ccurtis8891, 1 invisible), 8 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1034791 - 04/26/16 04:20 PM kmc134
Enbloc Offline
1 Yard Distance Target Shooting Champion

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
This is a late negative feedback as this was an occurrence from a couple weeks ago. I had originally decided against leaving negative feedback and told the user (kmc134) I wouldn't, but after realizing how this is a place to warn others and respect the rules I feel the need to share. If it was just a quick back out or a simple thing I wouldn't even say anything. I'm not trying to be malicious or spread hate against this user I will just share my experience so others can know the symptoms of a deal that won't happen. I'm just simply criticizing communication and etiquette. And personally I don't care that much if someone backs out of a deal, this was just too much to ignore though. I myself have negative feedback for backing out of a selling deal for different reasons so I'm not trying to be a hypocrite either.

I was selling a Mosin and ammo for a very attractive price. Kmc happened to be the first of several to message me and agree to purchase. He asked me to take more specific pictures than the few ones I provided and I obliged. We organized a meet for a Monday April 4th at a foodlion (we talked on Sunday April 3rd) then on Monday he had to back out hours before the meet because his son was sick. I completely understood, hoped his son got better, and told him to take his time and reschedule whenever he figured out his schedule. 3 days later I had no response so I very politely asked if he was ready to discuss or meet this weekend. No reply till two days later (April 9) and he mentions it has been a hectic week and asks what days coming up I'm available. Once again I completely understand and respond literally a minute later naming my days I'm free. Then there is no response for a day, so I text him again (April 10) just double checking. No response. So I text again on April 11th restating my availability and just asking him to let me know. No response. I wait two days and text again on April 13th to confirm he is even interested at all and giving the chance to schedule a meet again. He responds 15 mins later saying he can do Friday (April 15) and says he just had a hard schedule at work back on the night shift. Once again I understand (although you can still read past text messages and take 1 minute to respond regardless of what your schedule is) but I did not get an attitude. We agree to noon on Friday (April 15) at a food lion and I bid him a goodnight. On Friday the day of the meet I wake up to my phone ringing with a new text message it was 9:11am and kmc134 states he is sorry but he has to pass because of "unexpected bills" and he was really sorry for wasting my time. I reply saying "ok" and that he should be careful because I won't leave neg feedback but many members might at this behavior and I hoped another person in line to buy the Mosin would still want it.

I messaged the 2nd member in line that messaged me and they quickly responded and even met up the same day so that really saved me from being moody enough to write this then. I would not really think about leaving negative feedback if kmc had solid comms and backed out one time within a couple days. But to drag me a long through 2 weeks and 3 different excuses and then back out right before the deal is unacceptable. I understand stuff happens and I'm not saying any of it was really a lie but at least don't make me wait 6 days for a text back. It should be noted that kmc134 does have a lot of great feedback so this could just be a one time thing or truly a result of very rough weeks.

#1035080 - 04/27/16 08:45 AM Re: kmc134 [Re: Enbloc]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Pm sent to kmc134

Members not involved in this transaction are NOT allowed to reply.

Lj