Who's Online
13 registered (Kandroo, Bcmgunfighter, Deadsquiggles, MTRNOVA, hoyt em, groovinmonk, htc0, Leper_Messiah, PapaBear, djmeelow, Rdwsrose, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1033096 - 04/22/16 02:14 PM Felons can now Vote in VA.
Texasflyboy Offline
"$5 for all answers to Shoutbox questions"

Loc: Falls Church, Va
City or County: Falls Church
So much for using voter ID card as a good guy check.

http://governor.virginia.gov/newsroom/pr...tion-of-rights/

#1033116 - 04/22/16 03:15 PM Re: Felons can now Vote in VA. [Re: Texasflyboy]
Sfach Offline
Positive, approachable and accomodating, Thats Me!

Loc: Stafford, VA
City or County: N Stafford
Thats one way to get Democrat votes....Cool....
RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHATS BEYOND IT

#1033214 - 04/22/16 06:03 PM Re: Felons can now Vote in VA. [Re: Texasflyboy]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
Does that mean that their gun ownership rights are restored as well?

#1033223 - 04/22/16 06:31 PM Re: Felons can now Vote in VA. [Re: Texasflyboy]
MP3Mogul Offline
VAGT Staff

Loc: Salem, Virginia
City or County: Salem
no their gun rights were not restored, they must apply for that separately and only if a non violent felon.

What he did was restore 206,000 democrats to vote for hillary.

This is why I always tell everyone, don't accept a Voter ID card as proof someone is not a felon... felons can vote with their rights restored, just as our so called gubnor just did

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."
Chesty Puller

#1033803 - 04/24/16 08:46 AM Re: Felons can now Vote in VA. [Re: Texasflyboy]
Paratus Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Appomattox
I am not a native of Virginia. I do not know if McAuliffe can do this or it is up to the state legislature to do it. Comments anyone?????

McAuliffe was sent to Virginia to facilitate Hillarys ascent to the White HOuse. He had previously run for the governors mansion in Florida, unsuccessfully I might ad. It was my understanding at the time of the election here that he still retained his home in New York (given what that state has done to the country....Schumer, Clinton, Coumo, DeBlasio to name a few, perhaps the other 49 states should expel New York or at least declare it a terrorist state). McAuliffe is a fool but not as big a fool as those who elected him. He, and his actions, illustrate in stark detail why the Democrat party is the single biggest danger this country faces. IT, and progressives generally, should be declared a terrorist group.

#1033867 - 04/24/16 10:24 AM Re: Felons can now Vote in VA. [Re: Texasflyboy]
6.5x55 Offline
Nature points out the folly of men

Loc: Ashland
City or County: Hanover
One more way to chip away at ftf deals. Now the next Dem will say you can't be sure of a good guy without a current background check. Only a small portion of guys get a ccw permit. Some folks don't want the plate readers to ping you when you drive past the law in MD or DC. I've had MD LE tell me they get a ton of shared info from other states.

It's so obvious that this is a rigged deal to give a swing state to a woman who should have a felony indictment hung on her for national security violations.
Even seeing McClinton on TV gives me the creeps. How in the name of crap did we let the Dems put a guy in office who had no executive experience. Every "company" he made up was a scam. The people of Mississippi still haven't seen the electric car factory he scammed them out of millions for. I guess he is comfortable with felons since he is one himself. 💩🙈🙉🙊

#1037656 - 05/03/16 09:48 AM Re: Felons can now Vote in VA. [Re: Texasflyboy]
Paratus Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Appomattox
I have heard that the Republicans in the state Senate are preparing a lawsuit challenging this. It seems that McAuliffe can grant clemency and/or pardons on an individual basis however in the case of the latter an individual felon can petition the gov for this action. McAuliffe cannot grant it to a block of people. Of course, little things such as the "rule of law" and Constitutions be they state or Federal must not stand in the way of political expediency. This is why the left is sooooo dangerous and the Democrat party, the embodiment of leftism in this country, is the greatest danger this nation and our freedom faces. MOre evidence of this is the violence of the Anti-Trump protestors recently in Seattle. They want their voices heard, champion their free speech however cannot abide dissenting opinion. The left, Democrats, liberals, progressives or whatever they characterize themselves as, is about control. The(it) has nothing to do with freedom or the promulgation of freedom. Pay attention people. The left MUST be stopped. How depends on the means necessary.