Who's Online
15 registered (Jamesriverjoe, SM13, Dfer0119, jr45, D15, LuckyG, Tm965, ken792, The_Guvna, Bandagman, 5 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1047221 - 05/24/16 05:22 PM Browsing
daddydubbs Offline
Gun fool

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Locust grove
I guess a mans word is no longer good on vaguntrader anymore. We agreed to a price and to meet tomorrow morning at greentop at 0900. I also told browsing I would text or call the night before to confirm meeting. I texted him an hour ago and got a response by browsing stating he had a friend a week ago decide he wanted to buy the item. This was never brought up until now. Its really getting old that people on this sight no longer honor their word. Don't agree to meet someone to sell an item if u have no intent on selling to the person. Also like to mention that in all the time we spoke. No mention of any other buyers were mentioned.

#1047360 - 05/24/16 09:14 PM Re: Browsing [Re: daddydubbs]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Browsing encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1047860 - 05/25/16 09:13 PM Re: Browsing [Re: daddydubbs]
daddydubbs Offline
Gun fool

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Locust grove
I would also like to add that browsing said he would mark the item spf but never did so. His word means nothing.

#1048927 - 05/28/16 03:07 PM Re: Browsing [Re: daddydubbs]
Browsing Offline
Suppressor advocate

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Chesterfield
Just one man's side of the story. Charles missed an appointment to meet up by telling me he was interested, then told me that truck repairs would cost too much and wouldn't be buying the gun. Then called back to say that he would buy the gun anyway on Friday so we set a time to meet on Monday. Then Monday he didn't meet me in King George and asked where I was headed. Then called to tell me he would not be able to meet me that day either. I travel a lot for work but I cannot be held responsible for someone missing multiple appointments and selling the gun to a friend of mine. Grow up and honor your commitments the first time.

How dare you start this on here after you missed the first two appointments we made to meet up for various excuses, none of which do I care about?

I have never had an issue on this site and everything is first come, first serve. My friend had the money and met at our designated time. I cannot say the same for Charles. Better luck next time.

#1048945 - 05/28/16 04:14 PM Re: Browsing [Re: daddydubbs]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Both parties have had their say.

Topic locked.