Who's Online
9 registered (Ellery, begemot, DATJR, MTRNOVA, twodents, rjennings03A3, 3 invisible), 10 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1056175 - 06/14/16 07:43 PM Lexner
Zbruce Offline
Bolt action

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Centreville
This is a negative feeback post for the seller Lexner. I offered this seller a cash amount for his 870 shotgun and answered all his questions as to legality of purchasing it. Gave him a cash amount offer and he said it was to low and then gave a price of 270 to counter. I accepted and told him I could do it soon as I was near by. Days went on as he pussyfooted around waiting on another buyer. I offered him a higher price of 280 - closer to his original asking price of 300 and asked to meet today to sell. Got more stalling and pussyfooting until I received a text telling me he is selling it tonight to another buyer. Mainly annoyed at how long he stalled me just to sell to another buyer. Buyer beware of this seller he is not very direct.

Edited by Zbruce (06/14/16 07:44 PM)

#1056235 - 06/14/16 09:28 PM Re: Lexner [Re: Zbruce]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Lexner encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

Lexner
Zbruce Offline
Double barrel

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Herndon
This is a negative feeback post for the seller Lexner. I offered this seller a cash amount for his 870 shotgun and answered all his questions as to legality of purchasing it. Gave him a cash amount offer and he said it was to low and then gave a price of 270 to counter. I accepted and told him I could do it soon as I was near by. Days went on as he pussyfooted around waiting on another buyer. I offered him a higher price of 280 - closer to his original asking price of 300 and asked to meet today to sell. Got more stalling and pussyfooting until I received a text telling me he is selling it tonight to another buyer. Mainly annoyed at how long he stalled me just to sell to another buyer. Buyer beware of this seller he is not very direct.

Edited by BobVA (06/14/16 09:38 PM)

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1056623 - 06/15/16 09:44 PM Re: Lexner [Re: Zbruce]
Lexner Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Fairfax County
I'm sorry you feel that way. It was not my intention to stall or to "pussyfoot". You gave me an offer which I was in consideration of, until another buyer offered me more. Obviously, I'm going to go with the higher bidder. I had let you known a day prior that I was going to go with the other buyer and you told me to let you know if the deal doesn't work out. A day later, you raised your offer amount but the other buyer was still offering more, so I obviously sided with the buyer who was offering more. It's as simple as that. I wasn't trying to tease you into paying more or anything. My slow reply was because of the other buyer's slow reply.

#1056646 - 06/15/16 11:24 PM Re: Lexner [Re: Zbruce]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln