Who's Online
1 registered (Rudy42), 17 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1060514 - 06/25/16 08:04 PM UncleMoney
SMCG21 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: RVA
City or County: Midlothian
This thread is to call out UncleMoney who backed out of a deal about buying a pistol. The conversation on PM set up the deal, and the follow up text shows the welch, where he backed out, after supposedly finding a better deal.

Now I messaged UnlceMoney and told him my opinion on his conduct and he (quasi) apologized, so I wasn't going to write negative feedback, and just let it go even though I was getting screwed over on a agreed upon deal. HOWEVER I then saw a comment on his profile from titan0922 saying:

"DO NOT TRUST. Was supposed to do a transaction with Chris aka UncleMoney today. Told me he was on the way to meet me, tells me he'll be there in 15 mins, I text back 30 mins and he backed out because he apparently met with another person to do a purchase. Extremely rude and inconsiderate of other peoples time. He is a flake and should NEVER be trusted on VAGT"

Since the above happened at the same time as him backing out on me, I feel that its not a one off, and VAGT needs to know about him, and that its public that his conduct was unacceptable.

USE CAUTION when dealing with UncleMoney.

#1060558 - 06/25/16 09:27 PM Re: UncleMoney [Re: SMCG21]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Originally Posted By: SMCG21
This thread is to call out UncleMoney who backed out of a deal about buying a pistol. The conversation on PM set up the deal, and the follow up text shows the welch, where he backed out, after supposedly finding a better deal.

Now I messaged UnlceMoney and told him my opinion on his conduct and he (quasi) apologized, so I wasn't going to write negative feedback, and just let it go even though I was getting screwed over on a agreed upon deal. HOWEVER I then saw a comment on his profile from titan0922 saying:

"DO NOT TRUST. Was supposed to do a transaction with Chris aka UncleMoney today. Told me he was on the way to meet me, tells me he'll be there in 15 mins, I text back 30 mins and he backed out because he apparently met with another person to do a purchase. Extremely rude and inconsiderate of other peoples time. He is a flake and should NEVER be trusted on VAGT"

Since the above happened at the same time as him backing out on me, I feel that its not a one off, and VAGT needs to know about him, and that its public that his conduct was unacceptable.

USE CAUTION when dealing with UncleMoney.

#1060560 - 06/25/16 09:28 PM Re: UncleMoney [Re: SMCG21]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Pm sent to UncleMoney.

Members not involved in this transaction are NOT allowed to reply.