Who's Online
15 registered (Newgunguy, dogface267, mike4570, jen22, M4fun, Matt69, Mfunk67, HaymarketPEW, cadi86, ttran, DiltoraQuest, 4 invisible), 10 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1066552 - 07/11/16 09:33 AM DeltaST
RUGGIERO Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: Chesapeake
City or County: Chesapeake
By far the worst experience I have ever had on gun trader. This user had an M1A national match with 1500 rounds of ammo advertised for $2100. Quite the deal so I jumped on it. He was on time to the meet and had (seemingly) everything with him. Once I got home I counted the ammunition... Only 840 rounds. I reached out to DeltaST and he assured me that he "forgot" the other ammo can and that he would mail me the difference (in cash) for the other 700 rounds. Needless to say I never got the payment. On top of all that, the rifle is NOT a national match. It's a loaded model and this user refuses to respond or trade back. Granted, I should have run the serial by Springfield before and not after I made the purchase, but the seller refuses to acknowledge his false advertisement and has stopped responding altogether. I will be serving him a formal demand letter in the mail. I even offered to forget the rifle and just offered to have him pay me the ammo difference.. But still no response

#1066603 - 07/11/16 11:13 AM Re: DeltaST [Re: RUGGIERO]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to DeltaST encouraging him to reply.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to reply.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln