Who's Online
7 registered (Chingon, vanavyman, Eduardo, VA_SHAKA, longrangeshooter, Jamesm714, 1 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1072097 - 07/26/16 02:32 AM Full/Part-Time positions Manassas, VA
Bullseye1 Offline
Smitten

Loc: Madison, Va
City or County: Madison
I am a representative for a Fortune 500 company publicly traded on the NYSE. The office I work out of in Manassas, VA has multiple openings for those interested in a tremendous opportunity to realize a high level of success both financially and professionaly. I am currently looking to fill positions either full or part time. The company offers full training and licensing for prospective applicants and no experience is necessary for these positions. The company offers great flexibility and fantastic training with the potential for very high income for those willing to apply themselves and work with commitment. If you are tired of the same old J-O-B and want to explore the possibility of amazing success with high income capability please call me at 540 419 8391. This is the real deal.

Edited by Bullseye1 (07/26/16 02:36 AM)

#1072105 - 07/26/16 05:17 AM Re: Full/Part-Time positions Manassas, VA [Re: Bullseye1]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
The Nature of the work would be helpful to know.

Are you an Engineering firm, Medical office, Law Enforcement, Investment banking, Landscaping, Heavy Highway paving, Pick-A-Part Salvage yard?

All highly respected jobs IMHO, but most require varying backgrounds and skillsets.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1072164 - 07/26/16 09:59 AM Re: Full/Part-Time positions Manassas, VA [Re: Bullseye1]
Halligan Offline
Take a look it's in a book reading revolvers.

Loc: Powhatan
City or County: Powhatan
Originally Posted By: Bullseye1
I am a representative for a Fortune 500 company publicly traded on the NYSE. The office I work out of in Manassas, VA has multiple openings for those interested in a tremendous opportunity to realize a high level of success both financially and professionaly. I am currently looking to fill positions either full or part time. The company offers full training and licensing for prospective applicants and no experience is necessary for these positions. The company offers great flexibility and fantastic training with the potential for very high income for those willing to apply themselves and work with commitment. If you are tired of the same old J-O-B and want to explore the possibility of amazing success with high income capability please call me at 540 419 8391. This is the real deal.

My first thought when I read this was "Commissioned Sales". With a quick Google it is for Primerica Financial Services. They sell insurance and money management type things.