Who's Online
11 registered (RGO, Speedyarms, Craaber, tosainu1, harpua, sbook, powderfinger37, Teedoodles, vanavyman, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1074898 - 08/01/16 11:17 PM meathead33
TMVA Offline
VGT SWAT

Loc: Richmond west end
City or County: Henrico
This member has backed out of two deals in 30 days.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt on the first, although it was irritating that he wasted my time. The situation:
He approached me and made an offer for my post. I agreed. He backed out without even saying so. I had to follow up with him to find out he backed out of the deal.

The second time he approached me he offered another trade. During our communications he changed his offer from trade to cash. NO problem! We went to direct communications and set the date and approximate time for the meeting to complete the sale. I gathered up what he wanted to purchase, packed it in my car, and took it with me to work. I arranged to leave work early that day in order to meet with him. Shortly before the time frame we were to meet he texts me he can't follow through with the agreement.

This was mostly an inconvenience and a waste of my time and effort to satisfy the deal he offered. Either time he backed out could have been over looked. But TWICE IN THIRTY DAYS is a pattern demonstrating this member cannot be relied upon when he makes an offer. Once burned, twice learned. I'm done.

Also, regular members here know there are several aspects considered appropriate and necessary for courtesy and professionalism during interactions with other members. One of the more important aspects of VGT's standards of behavior is good communication. This member also fails in that aspect - very poor communications.

Beware dealing with this member. He can't be relied on to follow through even if he makes the offer.
Psalm 22:11

#1076543 - 08/05/16 11:18 PM Re: meathead33 [Re: TMVA]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
PM sent to meathead33 encouraging a response. Members not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1076822 - 08/06/16 06:48 PM Re: meathead33 [Re: TMVA]
meathead33 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Quinton
City or County: New Kent
You did not tell me that you were leaving work early,sir. And with my first offer, I declined because you gave me a low ball offer..second time i offered, I changed it because you obviously had no interest in it. And when i called off our cash deal(the most recent time), DID i not apologize to you for the inconvenience and wasting your time? I did it an hour before our decided time frame. I'm sorry, plans change. Thanks for the feedback-Rob