Who's Online
6 registered (Dzilkhaenatani, RobN, milprileb, 3 invisible), 11 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1072263 - 07/26/16 03:09 PM H & S Tactical - Fredricksburg
Hookandcanman Offline
Single barrel

Loc: VA, USA
City or County: Aylett
Does anyone know what the deal is with these guys? I bought a 300 blackout SBR upper from them a while ago and never heard anything. I would call and get the run around and now no one answers the phone. From what I've been lead to believe maybe the partners split ways. Also I know they were doing a lower group buy on here as well. Did anyone else get screwed over? Or does anyone have any contact info maybe?

Thanks

#1074277 - 07/31/16 11:47 AM Re: H & S Tactical - Fredricksburg [Re: Hookandcanman]
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
Out of business

#1074585 - 08/01/16 09:08 AM Re: H & S Tactical - Fredricksburg [Re: num1fordfan]
Hookandcanman Offline
Single barrel

Originally Posted By: num1fordfan
Out of business

I drove up there and found out the original location was closed. After asking a business next door I found out they moved down the street. That was about a month ago now. Of course the guy assured me they would get it all sorted out.....needless to say I'm still waiting - with no way to contact them now.

#1076562 - 08/06/16 01:57 AM Re: H & S Tactical - Fredricksburg [Re: Hookandcanman]
n664dc Offline
Marksman

Loc: King George
City or County: York County
Last response I got from them was March of 2014.

#1083586 - 08/23/16 09:22 AM Re: H & S Tactical - Fredricksburg [Re: Hookandcanman]
zjgotnoflex Offline
Pea shooter

I bought a 300 upper from them last year. The upper is great so far but I too had a difficult time contacting them and getting updates. I was promised a 2 week turn around and didn't receive the upper for almost 2 months. That in itself was enough of a turn off to avoid further business

#1083892 - 08/24/16 08:43 AM Re: H & S Tactical - Fredricksburg [Re: Hookandcanman]
AJoos Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
I ordered a Mosin Nagant from Budsgunshop back in May and picked H&S Tactical as my FFL as I have previously. I was watching the tracking through UPS and it showed "The receiver has moved". I checked their Facebook page and sure enough they said they moved. The owner (Brian I think) had his cell phone number on that post in the comments. I called and he said they moved near the UPS store, but wouldn't say where. He also said they had to apply for a new FFL since they moved and it would take a while. In short, the rifle was sent back to Buds and had it delivered to Battlefield Firearms (which I highly recommend Frank there) a few days later.

So I'm not sure what happened to them. Might have something to do with the Stafford PD and the full auto AR's they ordered that were having catastrophic failures? Either way, I've heard that a lot of people have issues with the barrels.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/townnews/w...65a49b43ee.html

#1083943 - 08/24/16 11:26 AM Re: H & S Tactical - Fredricksburg [Re: Hookandcanman]
Boy Scout Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
Your mileage may vary but I bought 7 ARs as part of the group buy. One had a trigger issue but H&S replaced the FCG without question. All 7 are still running strong after regular abuse.

Sorry to hear they are having troubles. They seemed to take a lot of pride in their work.

#1137117 - 12/31/16 08:55 AM Re: H & S Tactical - Fredricksburg [Re: Hookandcanman]
Hookandcanman Offline
Single barrel

Bump for anyone who may have any contact info for either of the H&S tactical guys.

#1138126 - 01/02/17 02:56 PM Re: H & S Tactical - Fredricksburg [Re: Hookandcanman]
Shotz Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Strasburg, Virginia
City or County: Manassas
Not sure if it helps .. but here's what I've got -

Greg Loving - Gloving@handstactical.com
Brian Hogeland - Bhogeland@handstactical.com

At least as of mid 2016, they were still doing business. http://www.fredericksburg.com/townnews/w...65a49b43ee.html

Looking for: Ruger Charger, H&K P7 variants, Winchester 101 or similar, Sig P210. Mags for Savage MkII. AICS pattern mags for Rem700SA.

#1138164 - 01/02/17 03:52 PM Re: H & S Tactical - Fredricksburg [Re: Shotz]
Hookandcanman Offline
Single barrel

Originally Posted By: Shotz
Not sure if it helps .. but here's what I've got -

Greg Loving - Gloving@handstactical.com
Brian Hogeland - Bhogeland@handstactical.com

At least as of mid 2016, they were still doing business. http://www.fredericksburg.com/townnews/w...65a49b43ee.html

Thanks