Who's Online
13 registered (Davester, unreel, groovinmonk, LukefromTx, mountainman54, VladDracul, wrickster, 6 invisible), 17 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1084561 - 08/25/16 09:48 PM SkyMonkey
JoeyC Offline
Mud freak

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Poquoson
So had a very bad experience with sky monkey. I have gave it a few days to calm down so I would not say anything other than what is needed to know. Attempted several times to contact Sky monkey after deal and discovering gun was not what it was listed as, no replys.I will not air out the Intire ordeal unless it comes down to it. Sky monkey misrepresented a firearm that he sold by a lot. Added bogus items that the fire arm did not have done. Sky monkey wanted a firearm that I had posted . He scammed me into a trade so he could get my firearm. Be extremely careful when dealing with this member,he will say and do whatever it takes in order to get what he wants. Claims to be a Emt- medic hard to believe that the deal that transpired came from someone who is supposed to be of this nature. Thanks you have been warned.

#1084731 - 08/26/16 12:25 PM Re: Bad deal. Some people will do what ever it takes to get what they want [Re: JoeyC]
JoeyC Offline
Mud freak

So I see that 43 is back up for trade.Be carefull When dealing with this member. Sky Monkey is members name.

#1084758 - 08/26/16 01:36 PM Re: Bad deal. Some people will do what ever it takes to get what they want [Re: JoeyC]
SkyMonkey Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Virginia Beach
Joey,
As I messaged you, I explained everything that transpired within this deal.

1. I messaged you from Armslist.com about a trade for a M&P Shield 9mm for you 43. You then stated that you would be interested, and we went back and forth before backing out and saying that you would keep it.

2. You then contacted me about a deal, which we agreed to, and I drove from Virginia Beach, out to Hampton to your home. We both stood outside and you had all the time in the world, to check the firearm over, which you rushed and said you were heading back inside.

3. Two members from this site have contacted me regarding round count, etc.. You have lied to the guy you sold it to, who texted me and told me that you told him you "had it all done up for your wife", which we all know that's a lie. You also listed it as having Tru-Glo TFO's, which if you recall my ad, which stated it has Tru-Glo F/O, not Tritium. So once again, that's a lie.

Before you "call me out" and claim that my job, is a lie, I'm pretty sure I have sent you pictures of not one, but two city official ID's, don't attempt to insult me because you feel you got a bad deal. You had many chances to back out, even after I drove over an hour to home, because you told me "lets do this".

You're a joke, you're acting like a child because you feel you got a bad deal, that you decided on. Grow up. Also the guy/ member from here, from Richmond, you traded/ sold it to, said you lied, and that honesty is not something you have.

Best of luck.

Edited by SkyMonkey (08/26/16 01:38 PM)

#1084762 - 08/26/16 02:01 PM Re: Bad deal. Some people will do what ever it takes to get what they want [Re: JoeyC]
JoeyC Offline
Mud freak

Funny how there are other details left out. Not sure where the two members thing comes from as I took it off immediately after I full offer within ten minutes of finding out it was a bad deal and listening it again. The only member that contacted me. Sights where talked about during sale and buyer was fully aware they where not night sights. As we talked about that and I took extra money off agreed price .It was for my wife so know lie there. You take care as well. I never said your job was a lie either sir. I said a person in that nature you would think would not do something like this.Nothing about you not having that job. I do not have time to make bad reviews on someone. I tried to reach out a few times ,yes that means more than twice and you would not reply never wanted anything more than to just talk things out. There where other things that transpired that day that I do not think the whole site needs to know about. I will not drag that into this. As far as other members sorry if there has been any offence taken . Just a every day guy who likes his firearms and enjoys trading.

Edited by JoeyC (08/26/16 03:32 PM)

#1084865 - 08/26/16 06:37 PM Re: Bad deal. Some people will do what ever it takes to get what they want [Re: JoeyC]
MP3Mogul Offline
VAGT Staff

Loc: Salem, Virginia
City or County: Salem
both sides have replied, topic locked

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."
Chesty Puller