Who's Online
10 registered (PMCguns, ting1337, dzz, VA2A33, seanster, CharlieP, Kegron, sandrock, 2 invisible), 9 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1089953 - 09/08/16 01:05 PM 1st_Phalanx
Execprotect Offline
Dialed In

Loc: Rappahannock County
City or County: Rappahannock County
Well guys, I've been a long time member and this is the first time I have ever sent negative feedback.
1st_Phalanx contacted me about purchasing one or two of my Magpul D60 drums I have listed for sale. This user notified me that he would like to purchase my drums when "my check drops in a week or two" He stated that is located in southern Virginia; He asked if I would be willing to ship the drums. I stated that I did not want to ship them & that I have just been meeting buyers locally (my office or in the area) & that had worked just fine with the other drum magazines I had sold. He messaged me and asked if "shipping costs" were the reason I did not want to ship. I explained that I have several buyers who have contacted me about purchasing the drums, (1 drum each) and that I would rather do face to face deals in my area. This must have upset him; he messaged me at 1:45 AM Stating that I was "not treating him with respect and that he expects the same" He also stated that my potential buyers did not exist. I didn't mark them as sold because I still have several available (this is unusual because I'm selling multiples of the same item)
Here are my issues :
1)As you stated "you do not have the money until your check drops in a week or two." You have no funds, I cannot ship to you.
2) This is not ebay, not everyone is willing to ship their item
3) You are new to this forum with very little feedback; should I send over $220 in merchandise to you with only 15 posts?
3) Do not be accusatory (that I do not have other buyers) I have had over 120 great transactions with members of this site. I can send the names of the local buyers who are interested in buying them. AGAIN, I DO NOT MARK SOLD PENDING UNTIL A DATE AND TIME IS SET FOR THE SALE.
4)DO not say I have "respect issues" you know nothing of me, my past or what I have done in my lifetime.
5)You are new to this forum and still learning the ropes; I respect that, but do not be critical of me for not wanting to ship these items. That is my choice.
I am willing to post the whole transcript of the messages, but this sums it up. I'm sure his spin will be totally different, as they usually are from what I've seen. My whole reason in giving negative feedback on this member is to let others know of my experience with him, nothing more. Make your own decision. *He also blocked me when he didn't get the response he wanted* No negotiation, I find that to be very juvenile.

#1090126 - 09/08/16 09:34 PM Re: 1st_Phalanx [Re: Execprotect]
1st_Phalanx Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Chesapeake
Originally Posted By: Execprotect

I'm sure his spin will be totally different, as they usually are from what I've seen.

Well, by that logic, nobody could argue anything against you, because they would automatically be wrong before saying anything.

What you said and left unsaid was left by me in that PM for a reason. My reasoning for that was simply forgive and forget. I made the choice to ignore you because simply because I noticed a pattern in the PM of the way you treated me and I didn't want any part of it at all.

And I chose not to make it public because I believed that maybe in the future you and me could have put our differences aside.

#1090224 - 09/09/16 08:19 AM Re: 1st_Phalanx [Re: Execprotect]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Both parties have responded, thread closed!