VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Topic Options
#353228 - 07/09/12 10:02 AM NO BASHING, BAD-MOUTHING, CURSING, OR ANY TYPE OF ARGUING.
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Dinwiddie County Va
City or County: Sutherland - 23885
The shout box if there for everyone to have friendly conversation. If you have a disagreement with someone in the shout box send them a Private Message, but keep that clean too. Members don't want to see your argument in the shout box.

#729270 - 05/21/14 10:05 PM Re: NO BASHING, BAD-MOUTHING, CURSING, OR ANY TYPE OF ARGUING. [Re: VaGunTrader]
Roverich Offline
I am going to have to put you on my "To do" List

Loc: No,Va.
City or County: Woodbridge
Is the shout box down ? Cant see it for some reason..

#729403 - 05/21/14 11:41 PM Re: NO BASHING, BAD-MOUTHING, CURSING, OR ANY TYPE OF ARGUING. [Re: VaGunTrader]
TheDingo Offline
Resident Dingo

Loc: N.VA
City or County: Midlo
^ Same here. Was I banned? lol

#729448 - 05/22/14 05:03 AM Re: NO BASHING, BAD-MOUTHING, CURSING, OR ANY TYPE OF ARGUING. [Re: VaGunTrader]
wiskytango Online   shocked
Silver Boolit and chill Marin?

Loc: Fredericksburg/Spotsy
City or County: Fredericksburg/Spotsy
SB withdrawals....hurry before I go through DT's...

#729474 - 05/22/14 07:27 AM Re: NO BASHING, BAD-MOUTHING, CURSING, OR ANY TYPE OF ARGUING. [Re: wiskytango]
BobVA Offline
Resident Proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Yes it is down. Brian shut it off last night as he is receiving to many phone calls, PMs and emails concerning problems in the box.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#729672 - 05/22/14 10:29 AM Re: NO BASHING, BAD-MOUTHING, CURSING, OR ANY TYPE OF ARGUING. [Re: VaGunTrader]
Grouch Offline
Glock Guy Until I Die

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Chesapeake
Any idea how long we are in time out Bob?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Speak softly, and carry a big stick." - Theodore Roosevelt

#730199 - 05/22/14 10:56 PM Re: NO BASHING, BAD-MOUTHING, CURSING, OR ANY TYPE OF ARGUING. [Re: Grouch]
BobVA Offline
Resident Proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: Grouch
Any idea how long we are in time out Bob?

It's back up

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1112248 - 11/01/16 01:27 PM Re: NO BASHING, BAD-MOUTHING, CURSING, OR ANY TYPE OF ARGUING. [Re: VaGunTrader]
Jeff_smallmon Offline
Sayer of randomness in the shoutbox

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Norfolk
#bannedlife