Who's Online
8 registered (Topoman, hammer553, 1TrophyHunter007, shoot2kill, skunyun, 3 invisible), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1114717 - 11/07/16 09:14 PM mcharrington08
draco9936 Offline
a ghost walking thru landscape

Loc: South of Culpeper Va
City or County: Culpeper area
****Buyer BEWARE "McHarrington08"**DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MEMBER IN ANYWAY************************************************************

I unfortunately had a recent dealing with Matt on 11/4/16.He represented a Springfield Armory Operator,package in ad and text(Listed below),Showing photos which concealed flaws/issues with gun.And when meeting Matt at place and time he requested in(fredricksburg). Well the rest you can see from his ad and overview of Pm's sent.Have tried Via phone /text Message/pm to reach him.Member knowingly misrepresented gun and has refused to address issue and reneged on his word.Contrary to most member in this community,Matt is not to Trusted.

*************************************************************************************************************************

PM:

Matt,
AS I stated gun is not in excellent condition(as you stated)"Well worth every penny",I realize your haste to leave quick as you had stepped away from work,but as I was not happy with deal and scratches on gun.contacting you to exchange property back within 15-20 min for a gun that I felt was misrepresented,photos did not show
1)scratches,(Magazine Well loose) (you stated,you cleaned it and may not have put in back right"my bad".
2)night sight(1 tube is Out).(and you stated,bright night sights in post."Fact"other two very dim").
3)Missing Mags(multiple 10 and 8 rounders.per your for sale ad..)
4)Then to tell me when I reach you right after you leave meet" to think on it.And if any problems to just call you.! and I stated I don't need to think.That this wasn't what I wanted and not what I expected"quality wise for a $1100.00 plus gun.and not what was promised".
5) In first 20 min to tell me you sold my Gun.(Ruger,and guy was coming to get it from Lynchburg and was already on road". Was not my problem .And I told you not to sell my gun as We don't have a deal.Your gun was not as expected and I was still where we met close to your job(Wawa gas Station.Fredricksburg)which I drove over a hour to meet you.(waste of my time and gas).
In all fairness your gun is a nice carry /shooter but not what you stated and not represented in pics sent($1100.00 Gun). I believe this is fraud.Now I've made numerous attempts to contact you to resolve this.You continue to avoid calls messages /texts.

Option 1)we can meet return all my property and I'll return yours in same condition as received.(Preferred).

Option 2)Your going to have to fix this for above items.(I know you wanted to buy your "Fnx pistol". But later on when your sitting in court,paying for attorney, missing work and thinking to yourself.Why didn't I just Do what John asked."Do the right thing".
We Both have a good reputation,other wise I wouldn't have trusted you to look at gun once back at my car.And you telling me if any problem to just call you.I held up my part.You need to take care of this.
I look forward to hearing from you shortly. John (number removed for privacy).

************************************************************************************************************************
Attached below is his ad:

Springfield Operator Full Rail 1911 45 ACP With THREADED BARREL - $1100
mcharrington08 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: VA
City or County: Fredericksburg

For sale is a great condition Full Rail Springfield Operator 1911 with a threaded barrel (storm lake match grade w/ .578x28 thread pitch) and the original barrel (Springfield Stainless Match Grade Barrel and Bushing). It has Novak Night Sights that are recently new and have lots of glow. I have multiple wilson combat magazines (10 & 8 Round) as well as an assortment of others (all included with purchase). I am asking $1100 OBO which is below what these go for online but I am also willing to discuss trades for FNX-Tactical or Glock 41 MOS. Please contact me with any questions by PM or at (540) 623-3856 (call or text). I am located in Fredericksburg. Thanks!

Matt

*************************************************************************************************************************

To Date mcharrington08 has refused to contact me to resolve above issue. Beware.........[i][/i]

Edited by draco9936 (12/16/16 05:44 PM)

#1114737 - 11/07/16 10:27 PM Re: mcharrington08 **Beware**Dishonest Member*** [Re: draco9936]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to mcharrington08 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln