Who's Online
7 registered (Kegron, mike3325, FletchMaster247, PanzerJager107, Tundradude, r50140, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1137762 - 01/01/17 06:17 PM revolverlover
Algotguns Offline
Gun Loon-atic

Loc: South Carolina
City or County: Piedmont
I have an AK up for trade. Revolverlover responds and offers me a couple trades ,which I am not interested in. We agree on a price of 500$ w/4 mags and 200 rds of ammo.Money is no problem and sends a pic with a fan of money(Not impressed but ok) He wanted to meet @6pm on Thursday in Elkton. I was unable to go at that time. I told him I could meet Tuesday (my day off) I was working the weekend. I was told that he was looking at another AK on Friday and would let me know. I told him it will still be listed and he sent me a nasty txt. OK fine. He txt me on Friday and wanted to meet. I was working and unable to do so. I told him Sunday was good and we both agreed. Price agreed upon place agreed upon. He said that Elkton was 1/2 way between us and it would take him an hour to get there.(LIE #1)
Now the fun: He sends me a copy of Va id with a Linville,Va address,sends a copy of a pawn receipt from Dec 2016 (of the firearms he currently has listed for sale) With an Elkton address for himself.(LIE #2 address)
We agreed on Staunton for a meet on Sunday. I had to go to Lexington anyway. Great time agreed upon was 12 noon.
Txt "I'm going to be a little late,my dad was supposed to drive me but he can't" I have a suspended driver's license (red flag) I told him I was having lunch then going to Lexington upon my return I will meet in Staunton. Agreed 4pm.
3:33 (revolverlover) Daniel I'm leaving Harrisonburg now, I had to change a flat tire (BS flag).
4:35 Daniel shows up,shows me his id and pawn shop receipts. Then asks, "Can you do 450$?" No price is 500$ like we agreed. How about 480$ I need gas money.
Needless to say "I thanked him for wasting my **I'm voting for Hillary** time" Got in my car and left.
Daniel is a liar,and an all around scammer.

#1137765 - 01/01/17 06:21 PM Re: revolverlover [Re: Algotguns]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Revolverlover encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1137771 - 01/01/17 06:50 PM Re: revolverlover [Re: Algotguns]
Revolverlover Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Shendoah valley
City or County: Rockingham
I'll post the messages where 2 times you offered 2 diffrent deals with or without ammo. So I offer $20 less keep 100 rounds. But didn't figure "you" was that hard up since it was OK at one point and time and you agreed too sell with or without ammo. A week waiting was your ordeal and instead of not showing up at all I was thair as promised but you are about the rudeiest POS I've ever met! Feel free too delete me moderator but ain't nobody wanna deal with a dude as "worthless as this and calling me a scammer lol fairly certain your the dude that's too busy too even meet too sell a firearm period

#1137773 - 01/01/17 06:54 PM Re: revolverlover [Re: Algotguns]
Revolverlover Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Shendoah valley
City or County: Rockingham
Linville is my buisness address the address on receipt is home? You also said 4:00 as well instead you called at 2:30 I was thair by 4 as agreed apon smh. Post pending providing who's wrong. Moderator pm me so u can see them for yourself ain't needing too post private info.

#1137778 - 01/01/17 06:59 PM Re: revolverlover [Re: Algotguns]
Algotguns Offline
Gun Loon-atic

You wanted to know if I could sweeten the deal. You seemed ok so I offered 200rds of ammo for the same price as the firearm w/4 magazines. BTW you never even looked at the firearm. Sorry I am busy and have a job and family and can't drop everything to meet you. Many people have dealt with me in the past with no issue whatsoever. Your first offer was 450$ when we met face to face.

#1137781 - 01/01/17 07:02 PM Re: revolverlover [Re: Algotguns]
Algotguns Offline
Gun Loon-atic

So the address on your Government issued id is your business address?

#1137789 - 01/01/17 07:14 PM Re: revolverlover [Re: Algotguns]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded .... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln