Who's Online
4 registered (cvo springer, PGT, Drewman804, 1 invisible), 10 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1136404 - 12/29/16 02:26 PM An Outdoor Place To Shoot In NOVA
Bullet41 Online   content
Addicted

Loc: Dumfries
City or County: Prince William County
Good Day All.

I am looking for an outdoor setting to shoot pistol and rifle occasionally. I will be firing nothing larger than 308 at the moment, but will be shooting some full auto rates. I know of The Cove, but would like to go closer if possible.

If you have private land and can accommodate, we can work out the details via cash, reloading supplies, ammo, etc. PM me if interested, so we can work something out.

Thank you for your anticipated consideration and responses.

Patrick

Bullet 41, LLC
Email: patrick_moses@bullet41.com

IYAAYAS

#1136587 - 12/29/16 10:02 PM Re: An Outdoor Place To Shoot In NOVA [Re: Bullet41]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
Patrick... you can shoot with me anytime you and your family want at Issac Walton - Fairfax. Pistol, rifle and shotgun... but the FA will need to be somewhere else... that would freak out the neighbors and RSOs.

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1136646 - 12/30/16 06:27 AM Re: An Outdoor Place To Shoot In NOVA [Re: Bullet41]
Addicted

Leonard, Thank you and Happy New Year to you and the family.

We will definitely take you up on that. I know what you mean about touching a nerve with the FA stuff. There's a lot of interesting developments that I will fill you in on the next time we get a chance to talk in person. I think you will get a kick out of most of it.

Thanks again,

Patrick

Bullet 41, LLC

IYAAYAS

#1136737 - 12/30/16 10:08 AM Re: An Outdoor Place To Shoot In NOVA [Re: Bullet41]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
You and your daughter are welcome to shoot anything I have built.

Two days ago while shooting my 9.3x62 Mauser (legal on elephants in Africa)... a very petite young lady comes up and asked if she could shoot it. Of course I said she could.

As it turns out Ginny Thrasher can shoot an elephant rifle as well as an Olympic class air rifle... Very nice young lady. Great family there too. Fun stuff...

http://www.wvusports.com/profile.cfm?id=103228&sport=rifle

Edited by Cash is King (01/28/17 10:28 AM)

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1137803 - 01/01/17 07:54 PM Re: An Outdoor Place To Shoot In NOVA [Re: Bullet41]
Addicted

Wow, it's amazing who you can run into as you go through random events in life. Thanks again!

Bullet 41, LLC

IYAAYAS