Who's Online
13 registered (hds, NACHO944, Bbrenn, lawman90, JayC616, dwalters18, Safegun, PanzerJager107, guns85, taylors, DanLfortheW, 2 invisible), 9 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1156758 - 02/11/17 02:16 PM Looking for a few good men... who would like to deliver bread.
Breadman Offline
Full Auto

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Tappahannock
I own a few bread routes servicing the Mechanicsville, Northern Neck, and Middle Peninsula. I may have an opening in the Mechanicsville area in the next few weeks. You would be a subcontractor for me and paid commission. The pay averages about $1000/week. It is hard work and starts about 1am, 5 days a week. You are not paid by the hour and some folks can do it faster than others, but most people are done by about 10:00am. You will have Wednesdays and Sundays off. I provide the truck and all equipment. This particular route picks up its load in Chester, so you will either need to be able to reliably get to the Chester or Mechanicsville area (your choice) in your personal vehicle in order to pick up the truck. This is a full time, permanent position and is very stable. I have been doing this since 1992 and have owned routes with this company since 2005. I have owned this particular route since 2009, so I can show you years of performance.
Requirements:
Must be able bodied. This stuff can be heavier than you think it is, you will have to be able to reach above your head and also work shelves at ankle height.
Must be able to get along with people.
Must be a self starter and able to work without direct supervision. (You will not see me often. I may speak to you via phone daily. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
Must have access to a home computer and internet.
Must have a reasonably clean driving record. CDL is NOT required, but you will be driving a 26 foot box truck... think of the largest size Budget rental truck.

Contact me via PM. Leave your name and phone number and I will contact you. Also make sure you reference "job opportunity" in the subject line so that your PM stands out from any responses I may have to my "for sale listings"
Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by Breadman (02/11/17 08:03 PM)

#1163622 - 02/25/17 11:16 AM Re: Looking for a few good men... who would like to deliver bread. [Re: Breadman]
Breadman Offline
Full Auto

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Tappahannock
This position is filled, but if you have interest shoot me a pm. I try to have good folks to contact for future openings.