Greetings,
This is my 1st post here. Thank God my wife got a promotion that will bring us to Virginia by March. As a Texan having been living in Ca for the past 30 years (retired from the Navy here), and being as active as I can for gun rights, you need to know this:
Democrats in the statehouse is bad! The ones in Ca are crooks. I see Va has so little restrictions, but the liberals in your statehouse are trying to mimic Ca. You cannot give them an inch! Not one!

I see on this site, some calls for action, and that is great, but everyone must follow through and get every gun owner involved. We had a chance last year to place on the ballot, by petition, to repeal the insane gun laws Moonbeam Brown signed last July. All we needed was almost 400,000 signatures. It was an all volunteer effort and every gun store, gun range and gun club was involved. We could not even get 200,000 valid signatures. I personally think we really did, but the rules were so strict that if one signature crossed the bottom line into another box, the whole page of 10 or 12 signatures was invalid.

I am looking forward to being able to buy a handgun, without having to "check" if it is on the approved Ca roster; wait 10 days; only one new handgun per month; to be able to use whatever magazine that is standard for that firearm; and be able to get a CCW! (It is next to impossible to get a CCW in CA)

I know I am probably preaching to the choir, but hear this: Do not assume, someone else will go to the lobby days, someone else will make those phone calls, some one else will vote. No, you, and each and every one of us must do our part. You do not want Virginia to ever become anything like Ca!

May God bless you all!

Edited by motorcyclenut (02/14/17 09:14 AM)
Edit Reason: fix typo