Who's Online
11 registered (Tennessee, Forest393, CL4, rap, Korey1995, solidsnak3, RikiOh, JayC616, NpHoover, 2 invisible), 12 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1164091 - 02/26/17 11:05 AM Pjenkin1
1Delta Offline
Marksman

Loc: King William
City or County: King William
Contacted Pjenkin1 via text message from his ad on here. He listed a ps90 for $1000. The same add had the option to add in a glock and an FN 5.7 pistol for $2500 total package. I just wanted the ps90. I offered his full asking price of $1,000 we agreed on a date and time and location. Talked to him on saturday, had the deal set up for monday. Sunday he contacts me to let me know someone else bought the whole package sunday morning, after we agreed on our deal. According to him, it would be difficult to sell a 5.7 pistol and a glock $1500 which is why he sold the ps90 out from under me. DO NOT waste your time with this seller unless you can meet IMMEDIATELY. I was already skeptical due to his other feedback. BUYER BEWARE.

#1164158 - 02/26/17 01:52 PM Re: Pjenkin1 [Re: 1Delta]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Sent PM to Pjenkin1 encouraging him to reply.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to reply.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1165069 - 02/28/17 12:48 PM Re: Pjenkin1 [Re: 1Delta]
pjenkin1 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA, Loudoun County
City or County: Chantilly
i understand you're a little butt hurt. On these viewer boards it is first come first serve. I stand by my decision, next time don't delay for a good deal.

#1165074 - 02/28/17 12:55 PM Re: Pjenkin1 [Re: BobVA]
pjenkin1 Offline
Pea shooter

Sir, I explained to the gentleman that my intent was to sell them as a group, as is why they were listed as such in the forum. He planned to travel from Richmond to Woodbridge, VA for the sell. My verbal consent to meet with him is no obligation that I can't entertain any other interested parties that had an intent to purchase prior to our meeting. A gentlemen in the same town as me expressed interest, I drove less than five miles and conducted the sell. More importantly, he purchased all weapons in a single transaction.

Out of courtesy and respect, I notified him that the weapons had been sold and expressed my apologies for any inconvenience caused. I hope this matter can be resolved amicably, as he never left his home to meet me and I didn't cause him to waste any time or effort in pursuit of this purchase.

Thanks, I look forward to your response.

Pjenkin1

#1165078 - 02/28/17 01:11 PM Re: Pjenkin1 [Re: 1Delta]
pjenkin1 Offline
Pea shooter

Thanks for mis-characterizing me and mis-quoting me.

I would have you know that the transaction with the seller was infact fantastic!! He explained that he had never shot either FN weapons, followed by my suggestion to meet him at a local range. I went above and beyond by giving him the opportunity to shoot all of the weapons prior to his purchase. I was there on time, helped him through the registration process and the induction to the range (Giving the range a new customer). All of the paperwork was filled out and we transitioned to the range. I also provided him free ammunition and an extra magazine to one of the weapons at no additional charge.

The seller and I shared a more texts of gratitude just yesterday. Additionally, the seller helped me sell my vehicle.

I'm saying all of this to say that limited interaction doesn't equate to what you have done here. I am appalled!!

Pjenkin1