Who's Online
13 registered (VA_SHAKA, Kurt, LordHobo, JimRose80, mshelton89, OldRookie, L.S. Hanes, WebsterJC, 5 invisible), 8 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1177399 - 03/26/17 06:27 PM Thurston
Ekugrad04 Offline
DEW WHUT

Loc: Short Pump
City or County: Henrico
I've debated over posting this but I think it's warranted. Thurston had an ACOG for sale with a price of $900. After a few message exchanges I told him I'd take it and we started to work out when and where. He then messages me and says he put the wrong price up and the price was now $1200 but, because he felt bad about the mixup, I could have it for $1,100. I declined. I haven't seen it back up for sale which tells me he probably found someone else to buy it after I said I'd take it. The post had been up and bumped at least once so it's not like I caught it as soon as he posted it.

#1177412 - 03/26/17 06:57 PM Re: Thurston [Re: Ekugrad04]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Thurston encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1177417 - 03/26/17 07:23 PM Re: Thurston [Re: Ekugrad04]
Thurston Offline
Marksman

Loc: Palmyra
City or County: Palmyra
As I told the member who wrote this negative comment I did not immediately notice my error and yes it was bumped once the day after original posting. I explained to the member my mistake and what it was supposed to be posted for. I even went as far as reducing my meant asking price by 100 bucks to try to mend my mistake. He declined which is his choice and I understand. The product was marked as sold and is still in my possession as I told the member I would do. I post, comment, view, and buy things on this sight often. I have always received great feedback.

Edited by Thurston (03/26/17 07:26 PM)

#1177422 - 03/26/17 07:38 PM Re: Thurston [Re: Ekugrad04]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have given their side.

Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln