Who's Online
10 registered (WagonBurner, Craaber, andy, Jacacl, Phillip408, kapon, Minh, Nillawafer, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1189413 - 04/23/17 07:15 PM TacoTuesday
JDH Offline
High Plains Drifter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Clarke
Listed a FN 5.7 and got a reply of I'll take it. Replied to post with no answer. Sent more posts and the post were read but unanswered. I tried to tell Taco if he answered my post I wouldn't give him negative feedback and things would be fine. No answer. This the second time he has done this. I would not deal with a person who can't accept responsibility for there actions. JDH

#1189457 - 04/23/17 08:27 PM Re: TacoTuesday [Re: JDH]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to TacoTuesday encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

Originally Posted By: JDH
Listed a FN 5.7 and got a reply of I'll take it. Replied to post with no answer. Sent more posts and the post were read but unanswered. I tried to tell Taco if he answered my post I wouldn't give him negative feedback and things would be fine. No answer. This the second time he has done this. I would not deal with a person who can't accept responsibility for there actions. JDH

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1189500 - 04/23/17 10:08 PM Re: TacoTuesday [Re: JDH]
TacoTuesday Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Loudoun
I did show interest when you initially posted the 5.7. I told you I'd take it and your response was you weren't sure because I had a negative comment and be that as it may sir I know how to deal and communicate. You lost my interest when you assumed that I would flake out on a deal when I showed interest so you leaving a comment is pointless. I've met many members and I'm more than sure they can vouch for my character as well as my communication.