VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Topic Options
#1214057 - 06/19/17 10:14 PM For Sale: Ed Brown Special Forces OD/Black VGC $1850
bobfox Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia,Prince William
City or County: Prince William
For Sale is my Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 in Olive Drab/Black with bright night sights, 1 EB 8 round magazine, manual, lock, oil and bag all in very good condition. Pistol has been fired very little and shows no excessive wear, very well taken care of as all my treasures are. If you ever wanted a nice Ed Brown, this is certainly the one to have at a very reasonable price. A very smooth shooting tack driver. Bill of Sale and good guy credentials required.

$1850 FIRM and not interested in trades at this time.

Attachments
DSC01650.JPG

DSC01651.JPG

DSC01652.JPG

DSC01653.JPG

DSC01658.JPG

Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and the One in whom I take refuge.

#1214873 - Yesterday at 08:55 PM Re: For Sale: Ed Brown Special Forces OD/Black VGC $1850 [Re: bobfox]
bobfox Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia,Prince William
City or County: Prince William
TTT for Summer Solstice
Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and the One in whom I take refuge.