VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Topic Options
#1214071 - 06/20/17 12:13 AM FS/FT: 1945 Inglis MK1* Hi power with stock --RARE--
scythefwd Offline
Pea Shooter

Loc: VA
City or County: Manassas Park
I have a 1945 chinese contract slotted inglis hi power, model MK1* up for trade or sale. All serial numbers match. Comes with 1 JI magazine.

This also comes with original stock.

This pistol is one of no more than 60,000 produced, and the stock is one of no more than 40,000 produced. The stock is not serialized and the pistol is from the near the end of production. This pistol is rare enough that the US government, when writing the NFA laws, exempted it from nfa tax requirements due to its rarity and historical significance. Thats right, stocked 9mm pistol without a stamp.. legally.

The finish on the frame is thinning, I'd give it roughly 50-75%. The slide is just as thin, but there is some scuffing on the top of the slide where there isnt any finish left. The pistol has no rust.

This does have the tangent sights.

I'm looking for a hunting rifle with scope in any caliber suitable to hunt out to 500y or so. 308 Win, 30-06, 270, 243, etc. I'm not stuck on those calibers. I'm really looking for something like a r700 bdl with a prostaff 3-9x40 or the like. Tika, savage, ruger, not particularly stuck on brand. Falling blocks also accepted.

That rifle plus cash or a hi power clone, feg, charles daley, kareen..

The above pistol + cash also accepted. I will consider other pistols.. but if its frame is more plastic or nylon.. then please dont waste our time.. I'm really not interested in glocks, M&P, and pretty much any other striker fired pistols.. sorry

I value this pistol at 1400, so thats what I'm asking for it, or trade for the likes. If I'm offered a rifle, I will not accept less than 400 cash with it, and possibly more depending on the rifle.

pics at link below

http://s1106.photobucket.com/user/scythefwd/slideshow/Inglis

Edited by scythefwd (06/20/17 03:24 PM)

#1214511 - Yesterday at 12:15 AM Re: FS/FT: 1945 Inglis MK1* Hi power with stock --RARE-- [Re: scythefwd]
scythefwd Offline
Pea Shooter

ttt

#1215027 - Today at 09:11 AM Re: FS/FT: 1945 Inglis MK1* Hi power with stock --RARE-- [Re: scythefwd]
scythefwd Offline
Pea Shooter

Bolt action, falling blocks, steel pistols... Whatcha got?