Who's Online
7 registered (Bkenney, Ron_L, Apple a Day, adv_rider, 3 invisible), 3 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1215523 - 06/23/17 10:53 AM CurlyJoe
Manwich23 Offline
Addicted

Loc: The sticks
City or County: McKenney
This member responded to a post I had up in the "want to buy" section. He PMed me and informed me that he had the gun I was looking for and would sell it to me for the price indicated in my post. I saw his message as I was leaving work on Wedsnesday but did not have time to respond right then, and when I got on the next day to respond to him I found that he had removed himself from the conversation. I simply figured he thought I wasn't interest or wasn't l going to respond which is understandable, so I sent him a PM apologizing and telling him I would be interested in buying the gun and asked him to provide pictures to my cellphone. He said he would, but never did. Then I found this morning that he left the conversation without saying anything once again.

I'm not necessarily mad being as the gun I'm looking for is pretty common on these boards, but I felt that this type of behaviour is abit suspicious and wanted to bring it to other members attention.

Attachments
Screenshot_20170623-103959.png

#1215528 - 06/23/17 11:05 AM Re: CurlyJoe [Re: Manwich23]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to CurlyJoe encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

FYI: It should be noted that we consider a bad transaction to be one that a price, meeting time and place are agreed to by both parties. This is NOT to say that there are not other valid reasons to leave negative feedback, but posters should be aware that a link to the feedback is left in BOTH members profiles. This is done to that other members can make an informed decision as to whether they want to deal with either member involved. Frivolous negative feedbacks can effect the poster more negatively than the member for whom the feedback was left.

It should also be noted that we DO NOT remove negative feedback posts once posted.

Edited by BobVA (06/23/17 11:14 AM)
Edit Reason: More detail

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln