Who's Online
10 registered (WombatRider, ChewbaccaBeast, DanLfortheW, Bobsmicka, AKSpraya, Kevinlee93, Kimbershooter, shootergdv, 2 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1232611 - 08/01/17 09:45 AM DHal19XX
Koenreich Offline
Tax Stamp Collector

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Hampton
Don't count on this kid's word, it means nothing.

He sent me a PM saying that he would like to buy my Glock 42. Great, I send him my cell number and let him know that I've marked it Sold Pending Funds. After we begin texting he starts trying to negotiate (whatever).

The texts tell the story.

So the 20 year old went to a store and bought a pistol? Even if that's true I don't appreciate catering to this clown in every way only to have him not tell me he's (supposedly) gone another route (before being paid). Not only did he waste my time but I passed up a chance to sell the g42 to another member because I believed the kid when he gave me his word.

Maybe in a few years he'll be ready for VAGT but right now he's not the kind of member we need.

Under no circumstances will I do a deal with Paul Gagni, from Virginia Beach. Buyers and sellers beware of this guy.

#1232636 - 08/01/17 10:47 AM Re: DHal19XX [Re: Koenreich]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to DHal19XX encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1232702 - 08/01/17 12:43 PM Re: DHal19XX [Re: Koenreich]
Koenreich Offline
Tax Stamp Collector

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Hampton

Under no circumstances will I do a deal with Paul Gagni, from Virginia Beach. Buyers and sellers beware of this guy.

#1232768 - 08/01/17 03:55 PM Re: DHal19XX [Re: Koenreich]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William