Who's Online
0 registered (), 14 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1220364 - 07/04/17 08:03 AM kodiak
zuniprepper Offline
zglock

Loc: Zuni
City or County: Isle of Wight County
this guy screwed me around on this smith. He and i made a deal and at last minute said his wife wanted to keep it. He still has it for sale. That ain't right lol

Hey it's a Eric from VA Guntrader. 260 is cool, I'm in Chesapeake and I see you're in Zuni, any idea on a good meeting spot? Also my schedule is pretty wide open right now so just let me know.
How about tractor supply in Suffolk tomorrow at 12 lunch
Wife and kid are napping but that shouldn't be a problem I'll confirm With you when she's up, i don't think we have any plans
Sounds good
So I dropped my phone in water and just got it up and running. Can we still make noon work?
Yes
Ok I'll be in a dark grey 4 door GMC Sierra
Red Chevy cruise
Gotcha, see you there
Sounds good
So my wife has decided she wants that gun for herself I apologize for the runaround
Really ok that sucks

#1229860 - 07/25/17 08:58 PM Re: kodiak [Re: zuniprepper]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to kodiak encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this are NOT to respond.

#1237539 - 08/12/17 06:58 PM Re: kodiak [Re: zuniprepper]
Kodiak Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Virginia Beach
#1 - I did not "screw you around." I communicated clearly as demonstrated by your text message transcript.

I pride myself on being a no-nonsense guy with respect to peoples time and communication. I chose to cancel the deal apologetically after my wife explained she liked the gun for herself as I work 24 hour shifts frequently and it gives her a sense of security. So rather than argue with her, I terminated the deal and gave you a heads up prior to the meet and apologized.

My only error is in not deleting the posting which apparently was still active(AS I SAID, I HAVE NOT SOLD THE GUN or communicated further about selling the gun. I own that and understand the perception. Zuniprepper: It skipped my mind and you should have asked me about the listing if you thought I was truly "screwing you around." Running to a public forum and complaining rather than coming to me man to man is remarkably juvenile.

Zuniprepper's inability to accept that and move on is surprisingly rigid, I guess "stuff happens" has never applied to him. I envy his world where everything pans out his way or he is "being screwed over." I certainly do not appreciate this negative feedback is it is not an accurate representation of my character or intentions. The few( I'm not very active) who have dealt with me on here previously certainly know better.

Edited by Kodiak (08/12/17 07:14 PM)

#1237563 - 08/12/17 08:19 PM Re: kodiak [Re: zuniprepper]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have had their say. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln