VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Topic Options
#1253092 - 09/16/17 07:17 PM FS/FT: Springfield XDS .45 and extras
SuzyKyoo Offline
Marksman

Loc: Quantico
City or County: Quantico
Up for sale or trade is my Springfield XDS in .45acp. Black on black, post-recall model. Completely OEM and unmodified in any way. Comes with original case and papers (not shown in photo), OEM OWB (RH) holster, IWB (RH) holster, OEM mag holders, extra palm swell spacers to adjust to your grip, 3 5-round magazines, and 2 6-round magazines. OEM night sights.

If you're a lefty, you're in luck. I have an OWB kydex left-handed holster with adjustable retention for you.

$500 cash for everything, and all mags will come loaded with Federal Hydra-shocks. In lieu of cash I'd accept full or partial trades for any of the following:

-chronograph set-up + cash or boot from you
-AR 500 or similar steel targets, free-hanging or on stands + cash or boot from you
-quality generator (must be capable of running 5000 or higher) + cash or boot from me as appropriate
-quality long(er) range scope, in the 6-18, 5-20, or 6-24 or similar magnification. I really like Vortex, but am open-minded. Likely with + cash or boot from me depending on model
-stripped multi-cal AR-15 lowers
-Glock 30 10mm conversion barrel

Attachments
XDS .45 01.JPG

XDS .45 02.JPG

#1254004 - 09/18/17 06:10 PM Re: FS/FT: Springfield XDS .45 and extras [Re: SuzyKyoo]
SuzyKyoo Offline
Marksman

Loc: Quantico
City or County: Quantico
still up for grabs