Who's Online
14 registered (wrickster, Actkk_98, saustin3, granbycomet, Dannylee, 1beef, Irishinva, kapon, dzz, guns85, Jaycobb, DerrickM, cadi86, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1255216 - 09/21/17 10:24 AM joshkimmm
LiftShiftShoot Offline
Nomad

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Northern Virginia
BUYER BEWARE. Rude, unaccommodating, and dishonest. Set up a deal with this gentleman and he agreed to the terms, only to recede on the deal just 12 hours after coming to agreeable terms. When I confronted him about why this was done, he proceeded to curse at me and say defamatory things about my loved ones. Very unprofessional.

Edited by LiftShiftShoot (09/21/17 02:37 PM)
Sloppy AR Home Builds

#1255228 - 09/21/17 11:14 AM Re: joshkimmm [Re: LiftShiftShoot]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to joshkimmm encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1255250 - 09/21/17 12:17 PM Re: joshkimmm [Re: LiftShiftShoot]
joshkimmm Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Fairfax
There was no commitment and he proceeded to say I'm obligated to sell my item to him since he bid on it first. A low bid might I say..not to mention he then proceeded to insult me and call me names and make fun of my veteran status and branch.

Oh look at this post he made in the past...

"Bud, that's great about your stellar record, Im not trying to tarnish that, you just took the fact that I bailed on you so personally. I lead a career in sales with a defense contractor, proper sales ettiquette is understanding that a sale is not final until goods/funds have been exchanged between buyer and seller. You told me specifically to let you know as soon as possible if anything changes, which I did within 45 minutes after we conversed. You then proceeded to rail into me and PUBLISH my personal information on your sales post about a firearm. How unprofessional of you. Don't use your sales post as a soapbox to preach about how I am a jerk. That is the wrong venue and disrespectful. If you bave an issue, handle it like a gentleman and contact website admins. I am dissapointed in the way that you conducted yourself.

Good day.

Funny how he gave me a negative review for something he wrote himself.

#1255275 - 09/21/17 01:32 PM Re: joshkimmm [Re: LiftShiftShoot]
LiftShiftShoot Offline
Nomad

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Northern Virginia
1. Never did I make fun of your veteran status, as you so claim. If I made fun of a veteran, I would be making fun of myself as well so why would I do that...?

2. I didn't appreciate your defamatory things you said about "how you would have my girl" and then proceeding to curse at me. That kind of language and immaturity is uncalled for.

Good day

Edited by LiftShiftShoot (09/21/17 02:38 PM)
Sloppy AR Home Builds

#1255346 - 09/21/17 04:16 PM Re: joshkimmm [Re: LiftShiftShoot]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln