**********************SOLD PENDING FUNDS**************Check back after 6pm on Weds, October 18************

Beautiful Colt Wiley Clapp lightweight TALO exclusive concealed carry officers model (Model O9840WC) in like new excellent plus condition ! Take a look at the pics and you will see that this has been well cared for and shot little. Includes two factory Colt 7 round magazines (these are stamped "C" for Checkmate and have been 100% reliable), original box, and all factory paperwork. No failures to feed or eject here with either FMJ or hollow points! Hard to find in the officers model with 4.25" barrel as most are commander models.

No dings, scratches, or the like, and never carried. I am the original owner and would estimate the round count at less than 400 rounds. Great shooter...I'll be sorry that I sold it once its gone! Only selling since I have a Wilson Combat officers frame 1911 and a Colt Wiley Clapp Commander model. No lowball offers please...if you know anything about this gun, you know that they are not inexpensive or very common. This model employs a series 70 firing system, unique Altamont "finger print" grips, Lightweight Aluminum Alloy frame, original 1911 small safety thumb lock, long black trigger, flat checkered mainspring housing, Novak wide notch rear sight, and Pete Single 25 lpi checkered front strap.

More information may be found at: https://www.colt.com/Catalog/Special-Editions/Wiley-Clapp-Pistols

$895 cash Fredericksburg Area

Bill of Sale (BOS) required, Concealed Handgun Permit (CHP) and law enforcement preferred, No aliens,
Virginia Residents Only

Attachments
wc_cc0-1.jpg

wc_cco-2.jpg

Colt_Clapp_CCO-2.jpg

wc_cco-5.jpg

wc_cco-3.jpg

Edited by IQHIGH01 (Today at 09:42 AM)
Edit Reason: SPF