VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Topic Options
#1279350 - 11/14/17 02:38 PM FS/FT CZ-97B
oberstlt Offline
Marksman

Loc: Old Church VA
City or County: Hanover County
Offered for sale or trade is a lightly used CZ-97B in 45 ACP. The gun comes complete with a kydex holster and double mag carrier, six OEM mags and 6 MecGar mags. Included is a spare plastic recoil spring guide, an aluminum version, a slightly buggered extra barrel bushing, the box, book of words. The gun currently has a Cajun Gunworks stainless RSG in place.

It shoots well and accurately. It is just more gun that an old dude needs. $750 or best offer - no bloody low balls please! And, I am willing to consider some trades. Some equal and some partial.

No 1911s, no plastic of any sort, no ARs please. The 97B is a relatively rare gun. I might look at a pistol caliber carbine, a 12 SXS hammered shotgun, some of the Italian tactical shotties (Benelli or Beretta). Can add and subtract cash.

I like to meet at Green Top and all good guy stuff is required. I may be reached fastest by email at oberstltatjunodotcom if you know what I mean.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments
CZ97B.JPG

CZ97B kit.JPG

#1281858 - Yesterday at 08:47 AM Re: FS/FT CZ-97B [Re: oberstlt]
oberstlt Offline
Marksman

Loc: Old Church VA
City or County: Hanover County
First weekly bump.