Who's Online
3 registered (Krupp41, docc30, Alexk68w), 6 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1272862 - 10/31/17 02:56 PM OutWestMike1880
Execprotect Offline
Dialed In

Loc: Rappahannock County
City or County: Rappahannock County
Long story short, we had a trade deal set up for this Friday. He messages me with the old "my wife's car needs this all of the sudden" deal. Less than a week on the board and already backing out of deals. I know things happen but this is just happening too often with new members. He was very indecisive and kept wanting to change the item we agreed on for other items I had listed. He finally hit me with the old "You can have first dibs with cash since you messaged me first. Stay away unless you like dealing with 12 year old Baseball card traders.

#1273012 - 10/31/17 08:55 PM Re: OutWestMike1880 [Re: Execprotect]
Execprotect Offline
Dialed In

Loc: Rappahannock County
City or County: Rappahannock County
He may be operating two accounts. Fishy stuff.

#1280240 - 11/16/17 04:17 PM Re: OutWestMike1880 [Re: Execprotect]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to OutWestMike1880 encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1280744 - 11/17/17 06:25 PM Re: OutWestMike1880 [Re: Execprotect]
OutWestMike1880 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Hanover
City or County: Hanover
Why The Negative Comment? I Told You What Had Happened, And I Told You In Advanced As Soon As I Seen The Problem Arise. I Think I Did Good On My Part As To Letting You Know Ahead That I Couldn't Trade At The Moment And That I Needed The Cash More During That Time. And For Another Thing I Am A New User To The Site And Can Barely Manage The Account I Have. I Guarantee You I Have No Second Account. I Am Sorry That This Keeps Happening To You But Like I Said I Had To To What I Had To Do For My Family At The Time. If You Don't Want To Deal With Me On Trades Anymore That's Fine, Have A Good Day!