Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 8 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1330690 - 03/14/18 08:43 PM Localleauge
Rog50 Offline
'37 Austin Seven

Loc: SOVA
City or County: Brunswick
This member PMed me on 3/3/2018 and said he would "Definitely like to purchase" a pistol that I have listed. He wanted to meet half way. I offered a halfway place to meet and since can not get any response from this member. Beware

"THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE"

"FREEDOM'S JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHIN' LEFT TO LOSE"

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

#1331059 - 03/15/18 07:33 PM Re: Localleauge [Re: Rog50]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
"This member PMed me on 3/3/2018 and said he would "Definitely like to purchase" a pistol that I have listed. He wanted to meet half way. I offered a halfway place to meet and since can not get any response from this member. Beware"

PM sent to Localleauge highly encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

Edited by BobVA (03/15/18 07:46 PM)

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1331499 - 03/17/18 12:19 AM Re: Localleauge [Re: Rog50]
Bighorn Offline
Marksman

Loc: Chesapeake
City or County: Chesapeake
Localleauge flaked out on a trade deal a few months ago with me.
I was going to meet him halfway and fortunately, I didn't leave the house until I confirmed that he was on the way. He was "waiting for his nephew".
He didn't have the courtesy to contact me first to tell me he was running late/ would be late/wasn't coming. If I had taken him for his word, he would have wasted about 2 hours of my time and a bunch of gas money.

I should have made a post about this to help protect others, but I just blew it off as stuff happens. Now that I see multiple posts about this person, I thought I should say something.