Who's Online
12 registered (mike4570, PIConnection, Hemiphant_arms, ErenJaeger, PanzerJager107, Kurt, OPSCWO, GeorgeIII, 50GyrojetSquib, 3 invisible), 14 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1333165 - 03/21/18 08:43 AM 84mm
ron556 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Harrisonburg, VA
City or County: Harrisonburg City
Contacted him and we struck a deal via text to pistol trade in February 2018. His feed back and status looked pretty legit, so I felt confident with it.

A few days before the deal, he contacted me and said that he had to suddenly work in DC for a week. We then agreed to try and meet after his work thing when he got back.

Contacted him again around the date he said he was coming back; he stated that he wouldn't know until a few days later.

Contacted him after 2-3 days and he never replied. Completely ghosted me; ignored my texts.

He may have good some feedback on here, but when you flake on a deal, that's weak sauce... especially when you can't man up and be honest about changing your mind or whatever. I'd have a lot more respect for that instead of making up excuses, then turning tail and going dark.

Now that he's trying to strike more deals, I figured I should at least put in my caveat: Proceed with caution. That is all.

#1333335 - 03/21/18 04:07 PM Re: 84mm [Re: ron556]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: ron556
Contacted him and we struck a deal via text to pistol trade in February 2018. His feed back and status looked pretty legit, so I felt confident with it.

A few days before the deal, he contacted me and said that he had to suddenly work in DC for a week. We then agreed to try and meet after his work thing when he got back.

Contacted him again around the date he said he was coming back; he stated that he wouldn't know until a few days later.

Contacted him after 2-3 days and he never replied. Completely ghosted me; ignored my texts.

He may have good some feedback on here, but when you flake on a deal, that's weak sauce... especially when you can't man up and be honest about changing your mind or whatever. I'd have a lot more respect for that instead of making up excuses, then turning tail and going dark.

Now that he's trying to strike more deals, I figured I should at least put in my caveat: Proceed with caution. That is all.

PM sent to 84mm encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln