Who's Online
1 registered (PMOORE), 10 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1345179 - 04/22/18 06:06 PM BraydenK
JonJon92 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Culpeper, Va
City or County: Culpeper
I tried to purchase an item from BraydenK off here and we scheduled to meet and he had to cancel the first time (which was okay), but we rescheduled and agreed upon a time that he chose. I tried to confirm the meeting the day before with no answer. I sent a message to say i was at the meeting place 15 minutes early and where i was parked. That message was also read and ignored. I waited until an hour after our scheduled meet and asked him if he was coming or not. That message was also read and ignored. So i ended up driving an hour to the meet. Waiting over and hour and got stood up. Be careful dealing with BraydenK.

#1345384 - 04/23/18 10:50 AM Re: BraydenK [Re: JonJon92]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: JonJon92
I tried to purchase an item from BraydenK off here and we scheduled to meet and he had to cancel the first time (which was okay), but we rescheduled and agreed upon a time that he chose. I tried to confirm the meeting the day before with no answer. I sent a message to say i was at the meeting place 15 minutes early and where i was parked. That message was also read and ignored. I waited until an hour after our scheduled meet and asked him if he was coming or not. That message was also read and ignored. So i ended up driving an hour to the meet. Waiting over and hour and got stood up. Be careful dealing with BraydenK.

PM sent to BraydenK encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1466128 - 03/04/19 07:24 PM Re: BraydenK [Re: JonJon92]
BraydenK Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Loudoun
As you can see I have been inactive since this event, I apologize for missing the discussed time. I had a panic attack the day before to unrelated circumstances and it rocked my world, no excuses. Definitely not what this site is about and it was 100% on me and my fault for not communicating. I was in a bad place. I still have the scope even It hasn’t moved in the safe. The whole thing put the brakes on my life for a while until I figured it out. Sorry again it was my fault completely