Who's Online
12 registered (campbellguard, trappermax, varichwilson, Paul P, fxdwing, Awonder, Handgunner00, Falkov, red3, 3 invisible), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1359777 - 06/01/18 09:20 PM tejtd35
nvcdl Offline
Bullseye

Loc: ORANGE
City or County: Orange
Member tejtd35 made an offer via PM on a revolver I have posted.

I sent a PM in response accepting his offer (he read the PM) and sent a text to arrange a meet.

Member hasn't responded to either the PM or text so it appears he is simply a flake.

No big deal but I figure other members should be aware he makes offers that he doesn't follow up on.

Edited by nvcdl (06/01/18 09:20 PM)

#1360010 - 06/02/18 03:49 PM Re: tejtd35 [Re: nvcdl]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: nvcdl
Member tejtd35 made an offer via PM on a revolver I have posted.

I sent a PM in response accepting his offer (he read the PM) and sent a text to arrange a meet.

Member hasn't responded to either the PM or text so it appears he is simply a flake.

No big deal but I figure other members should be aware he makes offers that he doesn't follow up on.

PM sent to tejtd35 encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1360035 - 06/02/18 05:10 PM Re: tejtd35 [Re: nvcdl]
tejtd35 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Alexandria
City or County: Reston
Yea, pretty much how it happened.

I build houses and we had tear up and replace a bunch of hardwood floor unexpectedly for a buyer inspection this coming Monday so Ive been dealing that with and a number of other deadlines for this past week.

Should've texted you back but just consumed with that stuff.