$675 - A glock 17 gen 3 RMR that has 760rds through it.
The lower was originally a new gen 3 glock 34 (9mm). It has all factory internals (minus connector, ext mag release, etc.), I replaced the ext slide stop with a standard one, and the lower is stippled.
The slide is a gen 3 17 with an RMR cut by L&M Precision and the cut is refinished, factory internals in the slide with the exception of a 4.5# striker spring but I can replace this with a factory spring if you want. Trijicon RMR is a RM06 which is the 3moa dot with manual or auto adjust features and comes with original box and papers for rmr.
I plan on putting factory plastic sights back on when it, IT DOES NOT COME WITH THE SIGHTS IN PICTURE. If you want the ameriglo night sights that have a lower 1/3 cowitness, then its an extra $75. Comes with one factory mag.

Not looking for trades at this time. A simple bill of sale and ID is required. I prefer to meet in Gloucester county but may be able to meet in the Newport News, Yorktown, Williamsburg, or West Point area depending on the day of the week. There is a small chance i will be in Richmond next weekend.

Attachments
G3 17 RMR.jpg

Edited by lumberjack149 (07/14/18 05:55 PM)