Who's Online
9 registered (4Truck, willy1911, papadawg, stanley_white, Jkay327, PanzerJager107, groovinmonk, 2 invisible), 11 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1380307 - 07/28/18 11:37 AM Deerkiller in Hampton backed out of “cash in hand” deal
Straightshooter Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Va
City or County: Sterling
Drove 20 miles out of my way for a deal, accurately described with pictures post for a “really didn’t want” lowball after agreeing to a “cash in hand” deal. Stay away unless you really just want to waist your time.

#1380476 - 07/28/18 09:21 PM Re: Deerkiller in Hampton backed out of “cash in hand” deal [Re: Straightshooter]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: Straightshooter
Drove 20 miles out of my way for a deal, accurately described with pictures post for a “really didn’t want” lowball after agreeing to a “cash in hand” deal. Stay away unless you really just want to waist your time.

PM sent to Deerkiller encouraging him to respond. Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1381615 - 07/31/18 05:06 PM Re: Deerkiller in Hampton backed out of “cash in hand” deal [Re: Straightshooter]
Deerkiller Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Hampton
EVERYTHING he said is a lie I offered him cash he didn’t have to take it but he said he would then we agreed at a spot so day comes I’m waiting at the spot and guess what he texts saying he has a meeting and can’t make it if he knew about a meeting could’ve let me know before EARLIER THT DAY INSTEAD KEEPING ME WAITING AND STANDING ME UP he’s very unprofessional jus WARNING FOR ALL

#1381617 - 07/31/18 05:07 PM Re: Deerkiller in Hampton backed out of “cash in hand” deal [Re: Straightshooter]
Deerkiller Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Hampton
And by the way every one he never drove anywhere which is another lie and not his firearm his fathers so every one put two and two together