VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Topic Options
#1385176 - 08/09/18 09:25 PM SASS Ruger Vaquero Matched Set Revolvers with Belt Rig
GuyWithGun Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Arlington
SASS Ruger Vaquero Matched Set Revolvers with consecutive SASS serial numbers chambered in .45 Colt (aka .45 Long Colt)
Includes custom grips, hand made from Flame Maple specifically for these guns in the Burgundy wine finish I requested.
Includes original SASS grips with the Single Action Shooter's Society logos and original case.
Includes Johnny Ringo specs, master crafted leather belt rig made in Arizona near Tombstone. Sized for over the pants wear beginning at 45 inches.
Original owner. Took them to the range once but they never made it to a SASS competion.

Asking $2000.00 for the whole nine yards.

CASH PREFERRED but All major credit cards accepted via Square under the business name Tortuga Trading Post. Search for keyword Tortuga to see any other guns I have for sale.

THE FINE PRINT:

You drive to Arlington Virginia for transactions unless pre-agreed upon otherwise.

Purchase Elegibility: You must be a Virginia resident of over 30 days, present a valid VA driver's license and complete a Bill of Sale. Also presenting a Government Common Access Card, LEO credentials or a VA Concealed Handgun Permit as a secondary ID will prioritize you above any other interested parties. I reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone I dont feel right about for any reason.

NOTE: I am a private seller and not a licensed FFL dealer (or an "unlicensed dealer" as the Fake News likes to say) and all guns are being offered for sale below my actual cost so that I don't violate any laws. No "profit" is made on any gun I sell.

BEFORE YOU MAKE A TRADE OFFER, READ THIS!
I am still making payments on all the guns I am selling, plus 17% interest. I bought everything on a whim and now I'm selling the guns I can live without in order to pay down my pyroclastic credit card debt. However, a trade is still possible if you have something truly remarkable to offer like a HK VP9sk w/OD Green frame, a HK P30sk LEM trigger w/OD Green frame, a S&W 29-2 w/6" barrel etc.

Attachments
vaquero-x2.jpg

Vaquero-x2-Holsters.jpg

Edited by GuyWithGun (08/09/18 09:26 PM)
Edit Reason: forgot to add asking price.

#1386058 - 08/12/18 09:18 AM Re: SASS Ruger Vaquero Matched Set Revolvers with Belt Rig [Re: GuyWithGun]
GuyWithGun Offline
Single barrel

And you must be Johnny Ringo...
Look Darlin', it's Johnny Ringo!

#1386562 - 08/13/18 04:04 PM Re: SASS Ruger Vaquero Matched Set Revolvers with Belt Rig [Re: GuyWithGun]
GuyWithGun Offline
Single barrel

Oh, Johnny, I apologize; I forgot you were there...

#1387284 - 08/15/18 09:17 AM Re: SASS Ruger Vaquero Matched Set Revolvers with Belt Rig [Re: GuyWithGun]
GuyWithGun Offline
Single barrel

A BUMP, for Trump.

#1387993 - Today at 06:34 AM Re: SASS Ruger Vaquero Matched Set Revolvers with Belt Rig [Re: GuyWithGun]
GuyWithGun Offline
Single barrel

I've got two guns, one for each of you.