VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Topic Options
#1385179 - 08/09/18 09:35 PM KIMBER Custom II TLE (Surpressor Ready)
GuyWithGun Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Arlington
KIMBER Custom II TLE (Surpressor Ready)
Includes original plastic case and two magazines.
Original owner. Rounds fired through it fewer than normal break in period.

Asking $800.00

CASH PREFERRED but All major credit cards accepted via Square under the business name Tortuga Trading Post. Search for keyword Tortuga to see any other guns I have for sale.

THE FINE PRINT:

You drive to Arlington Virginia for transactions unless pre-agreed upon otherwise.

Purchase Elegibility: You must be a Virginia resident of over 30 days, present a valid VA driver's license and complete a Bill of Sale. Also presenting a Government Common Access Card, LEO credentials or a VA Concealed Handgun Permit as a secondary ID will prioritize you above any other interested parties. I reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone I dont feel right about for any reason.

NOTE: I am a private seller and not a licensed FFL dealer (or an "unlicensed dealer" as the Fake News likes to say) and all guns are being offered for sale below my actual cost so that I don't violate any laws. No "profit" is made on any gun I sell.

BEFORE YOU MAKE A TRADE OFFER, READ THIS!
I am still making payments on all the guns I am selling, plus 17% interest. I bought everything on a whim and now I'm selling the guns I can live without in order to pay down my pyroclastic credit card debt. However, a trade is still possible if you have something truly remarkable to offer like a HK VP9sk w/OD Green frame, a HK P30sk LEM trigger w/OD Green frame, a S&W 29-2 w/6" barrel etc.

Attachments
Kimber-TLE--1.jpg

Kimber-TLE--2.jpg

Kimber-TLE--3.jpg

#1385961 - 08/11/18 09:15 PM Re: KIMBER Custom II TLE (Surpressor Ready) [Re: GuyWithGun]
GuyWithGun Offline
Single barrel

Don't hate me because I'm... BUMP.

#1386374 - 08/13/18 06:01 AM Re: KIMBER Custom II TLE (Surpressor Ready) [Re: GuyWithGun]
GuyWithGun Offline
Single barrel

What the BUMP is going on here?

#1387240 - 08/15/18 05:05 AM Re: KIMBER Custom II TLE (Surpressor Ready) [Re: GuyWithGun]
GuyWithGun Offline
Single barrel

Sale pending...