VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Topic Options
#1385412 - 08/10/18 01:51 PM FS: DW Valor 45 and Baer UTC 45
mjd83 Offline
Addicted

Loc: Campbell County
City or County: Lynchburg
Have interest in something right now and unfortunately, something has to go to pay for it.

1. 2017 Build Dan Wesson Valor in Duty Treat, 45acp. Approx. 500 rounds through it.
I have changed out the bushings and screws with std and have a set of VZ OP II's on it. I don't have the original bushings, screws, or grips.
Comes with 2 8 round mags, box, paperwork. The Valor is an amazing pistol with no MIM parts. Any blemishes are simply Rem oil or finger prints.

asking $1,400, No trades.

2. 2015 Build Les Baer UTC in 45acp, approx 900 rounds through it.
I have changed out the bushings and screws with std and have a set of VZ Les Baer Wood Grips on it. I don't have the original bushings, screws, or grips.
I have also changed out the sights to a Dawson Front FO and a 10-8 rear, I no longer have the original sights. I have also installed a S&A magwell and the original checkered MSH will be included.
Will come with 3 8 rd Baer mags (never used), paperwork, awesome Baer cardboard box.
This UTC is simply amazing. Baer tight doesn't even begin to describe it, it is tight, tight, tight. Has not had any failures despite how tight it is.

Asking $1,600 no trades. Removed, going to keep for now.

#1386839 - 08/14/18 08:35 AM Re: FS: DW Valor 45 and Baer UTC 45 [Re: mjd83]
mjd83 Offline
Addicted

Loc: Campbell County
City or County: Lynchburg
Bumpage