Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 9 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1119274 - 11/19/16 09:56 AM Nuckols136
Limpy1371 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: WV
City or County: Centreville
Poster agreed to purchase an item (EOTech G33) I had for sale, which would require I wait for him to get his next paycheck, but has now decided to not respond to texts or PMs on here (it indicates that he has read the PMs sent here). Nucklos136 asked that I use Venmo to accept his payment, a service I was unfamiliar with. After researching it, I told him it would work, asked when he'd like to do it, and offered to him that I'd be in the Lynchburg area on the 8th (my texts were on the 5th) if he'd like to do the deal FTF. No responses to any of those texts. On the 8th I sent him a PM letting him know I had sent him a text (sent on the 5th) regarding Venmo, but there was no response. After seeing that he had received that PM, I sent him another on the 10th asking: "Should I take that as a no?" There was no response to that either despite being received.

I wouldn't leave this negative feedback if he had simply notified me that he no longer wanted it for whatever reason. I understand things change, expenses come up, additional thoughts may have changed his mind, but simply choosing not to respond is a rather poor choice in my opinion.

#1119304 - 11/19/16 11:45 AM Re: Nuckols136 [Re: Limpy1371]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Nuckols136 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1412043 - 10/17/18 03:21 PM Re: Nuckols136 [Re: Limpy1371]
Nuckols136 Offline
Addicted

Loc: Max Meadows, VA
City or County: Wythe
Late reply: 10/17/18

I don’t remember this transaction as it was years ago but I’m just now seeing this. I am deeply sorry that this occurred.

I will say that judging by the month and year that I was in my last semester of nursing school and working and doing a practicum and it’s possible I was 1)extremely busy and 2) extremely poor lol.

Nothing excuses what happened but I do apologize!

Stay safe. Stay vigilant,

Chris.